Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Sunderland (A), United(H), City(A), Arses(H) and then Reading(H). 6 points at the very least are needed from those games AT LEAST.

So 6 points is required from these 5 games. Exactly the same number of points we have managed in our 9 games to date against mainly lesser sides. Don't think so,

Well, Sunderland are - from what I've seen - just as bad as us so we can easily scrape a win there. Plus if we start with Bent he can come back to 'haunt his old club' as always happens. We are clearly City's 'hoodoo' team so that's a banker. We beat Reading the last time we played them, so that's that one sorted. I am sure someone can find some good omens for Arsenal and United. Anyone? Anyone??

Can't help but think we are going down. The problem comes when you sell your best players and fail to replace them. Selling two wingers with 30 assists and 20 goals between them and re-investing a third of that in one winger (worth less than half those goals and assists) and you see where the problem is.

Selling these players is not the fault of the men in charge of the players, which is why MON got out, he could see that by pulling the rug we'd be left the way we are and he would be blamed for it.

And of course, the strange managerial appointments. From a foreign coach to change the way we play, to be more continental, to a coach with tactics stuck in the 1950s and this was within 10 months, not a season or two.

I could go on, I know who I blame.

Sunderland (A), United(H), City(A), Arses(H) and then Reading(H). 6 points at the very least are needed from those games AT LEAST.

Don't mean to sound negative but i can see us getting nothing more than a point from all those games

What the main gist of whats being said ..same general feeling as on here ?

Meh, mainly the same. Some word removed rang up and said Albrighton and Clark will be in the England squad soon. That despite Clark being Irish.

I've lost any optimism now, we really are an awful team, so much money needs to be spent on so many positions and I can't see Lerner wanting to stump up for it.

I believe we will go down this season, we deserve to, we're that bad.

I never really thought we'd go down last year...but now, now that we have this brilliant young manager and his hotshot signings...and we are still playing hoofball and getting outplayed by crap teams at home....I'm starting to think relegation is possible. The only thing that will save us at this rate is how terrible the teams around us are too.

I don't think the sides around us are as bad as us They are starting to play better and won't be shit forever

QPR took Arsenal down to the wire today at the emirates and almost got a draw Reading fought hard against an inform Fulham side and got a draw Norwich beat Arsenal last week and managed a draw with us today the other side is Southampton who managed to thrash us 4-1