Villatalk Fantasy League

maqroll

Here's my most recent but I'm sure it'll change numerous times between now and the end of the season. Also I'll probably chop and change because Newcastle play Spurs so this current setup clashes a little.

fantasy.jpg

My midfield is pissing me off. My defence and attack are fine and I've £34.5m left for my 5 midfielders. I just can't get a squad of 5 that I'm completely happy with :angry:

Nothing set in stone. Typically I like to have a plausible squad from 4-4-3 to pick from and depending on the opposition I drop one of them each week. I don't pick a set formation at the start. I also find that the sides who do better in the competition tend to adopt this approach where there is strength right through the squad. I even like my 5th defender and mid to be getting games for their clubs just in case.

I'm not sure how Daniel did it but I did it by using the Print screen button when I had my team up on screen and then used Paint to crop the bit that I wanted. Then you save it to your computer and upload it via an image hosting site, get the %7Boption%7D code link, paste it when you're writing your message here and then post it.

I'm loving seeing El Ahmadi making people's squads ;) Lots of shared optimism here, he's in mine too, although he's currently on the bench.

BOF, frankly you're probably never going to be totally happy with your entire line up, I never am. There's always a weak link in your fantasy team so don't go crazy over it.

I'm loving seeing El Ahmadi making people's squads ;) Lots of shared optimism here, he's in mine too, although he's currently on the bench.

He's a good choice though, he's only £4.5m(iirc) and i'm pretty sure he'll play every week barring injury!

El Ahmadi is the (joint) cheapest midfielder in the whole game so it'd be madness not to pick him given he's a shoe-in every week to play. Yes he's in mine :)

I'm not sure how Daniel did it but I did it by using the Print screen button when I had my team up on screen and then used Paint to crop the bit that I wanted. Then you save it to your computer and upload it via an image hosting site, get the %7Boption%7D code link, paste it when you're writing your message here and then post it.

Cheers :thumb: