Villatalk Fantasy League

maqroll

Let's see how long I can go into this season before forgetting about it / losing interest.

Think I got to week 5 last time.

I dug myself a deep hole early on last season, but made it my mission to finish in the top 100, and I did.

I'm going for the gold now...

The hardest damn part is deciding who to start with on your team, because there is no guarantee that those dudes will play at all like the did last yea. Mangers and other players change and it messes me up haha

The hardest damn part is deciding who to start with on your team, because there is no guarantee that those dudes will play at all like the did last yea. Mangers and other players change and it messes me up haha

You can change your entire team from now until the start of the season...

Yeah but what he means is putting players like Moses in the side. Will he continue where he left off or will Wigan only start playing in April again? Will Jelavic sort out Everton's troubles straight from the off or will Everton start playing around February again? Stuff like that. It's hard to try and ignore last season's points tallies. I do it myself. Also, the big players like Rooney tend not to get into their stride 'til around October/November so sometimes it's better to go with a few promoted players while they still have the momentum of that promotion. I've thrown Ricky Lambert in. 27 goals in 42 Championship games last season. I expect if the Saints score, it'll be him doing it. There's a few more bargains I've spotted too :)

I've gone down the brave route of adding quite a few 'movers' in my team, new players to the league and also players that have moved club within the league. I'm banking on them all hitting the ground running, if i'm bottom come November then you know it all went Pete Tong!