Villatalk Fantasy League

maqroll

Ireland could be a huge bargain, but for me he's just a risk. For £5.5m I'd go for Allen instead. I've also avoided any Man Utd front 6 players because I think they'll be rotated constantly - except Rooney who's too dear.

I know, I will invariably change it, but as usual I make my team with a view to loading it up with strong forwards.

Undecided on Allen, and Liverpool players, I have a feeling their going to be a very solid but frugalside with many 0-0s and 1-0s involved, so not sure how many points they'll get.

I'd go Torres/Aguero for 2 reasons. Firstly, having 2 strikers from the same team is not ideal. Quite apart from them nicking goals on each other, they risk being rotated FOR one another. Also, Chelsea will be playing one striker up front this season and guess who that's gonna be.

Bri....Dempsey.....a no go....really!?!?!?!

Thing is, i think the South American rat will score loads this season with the way Rodgers wants to play, i agree with Bri on Torres, but agree with AVFC on Tevez & Aguaro.........aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!11!!11!