Season Ticket Packs

Villamad08

Yes if you had a season ticket (card) last season you will use that one again.

What happens if you chucked the card from last season on the floor, pissed on it, set fire to it, chopped it up into little pieces, and then fed it to maggots?

Is piss flammable?

Anyone know how they send them out? Is it a stand at at a time,alphabetical order or just random?

Depends how much alcohol you've drank tbh. At the time I had drank alot.

I would presume they must have some system for sending them out, but don't know what it might be...

OP what is your mom and dad's surname? Does it begin with a letter that makes a relatively early appearance in the English alphabet?

Is piss flammable?

Anyone know how they send them out? Is it a stand at at a time,alphabetical order or just random?

I would presume they must have some system for sending them out, but don't know what it might be...

OP what is your mom and dad's surname? Does it begin with a letter that makes a relatively early appearance in the English alphabet?

Yeah mate B but me and my brother have not yet received ours, we are also b?

How long have they stopped doing that? When i used to sit in the trinity i got a new season ticket every year and i never changed seats.

Is piss flammable?

Yeah mate B but me and my brother have not yet received ours, we are also b?

Maybe...they do it by age, then surname...??? :confused:

How long have they stopped doing that? When i used to sit in the trinity i got a new season ticket every year and i never changed seats.

Yeh, I got a brand new card last year and the year before

What happens if you chucked the card from last season on the floor, pissed on it, set fire to it, chopped it up into little pieces, and then fed it to maggots?

I'm not entirely sure but I think if that was the case then you'd probably need a replacement (and anger management therapy).

Mine was waiting for me when i got home. No new ST card. For anyone curious, you get a pretty large solid metal grey crest keyring, one of the ST badge things, a seat sticker, a car sticker, and a voucher book with vouchers for a soft drink, a tea or coffee, a pie, a drink with a vmf meal, 2x 1 pound off a programme, 1 pound off a next gen game, 2 pounds off a next gen package, half price evening matchday parking, 5 pounds off ticket for the norwich match, a couple of quid off coach/bus travel vouchers, and a few other misc ones. No DVD this time around, kind of a shame as last years was pretty good...but they could hardly fill it with last seasons highlights eh?

btw my surname starts with K ;D

Mine came this morning, I'm sitting in lower holte surname begins with 'M'

Doesn't say anything about card being loaded with £5 on, Is there any way to check other than going into the club shop?

I might use it towards the away shirt

Mine was waiting for me when i got home. No new ST card. For anyone curious, you get a pretty large solid metal grey crest keyring, one of the ST badge things, a seat sticker, a car sticker, and a voucher book with vouchers for a soft drink, a tea or coffee, a pie, a drink with a vmf meal, 2x 1 pound off a programme, 1 pound off a next gen game, 2 pounds off a next gen package, half price evening matchday parking, 5 pounds off ticket for the norwich match, a couple of quid off coach/bus travel vouchers, and a few other misc ones. No DVD this time around, kind of a shame as last years was pretty good...but they could hardly fill it with last seasons highlights eh?

btw my surname starts with K ;D

Aren't the Next Gen games free? Pretty sure me and my dad got a free ticket to the Marseille game last season.

Mine arrived today, but not my 2 kids. Included was my shiny gold badge and as my kids haven't yet reached 10 years as STH's maybe they're sending the gold badge holders out first?

Â