General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

gen,

I don't agree that the club should subsidise, however, I do believe that a complaint should be made to the FA.

£55 for a ticket, whether it's blues, Wigan or Chelsea is just a totally obscene amount of money to charge any fan - whether its the villa or not.

Every year it has been the same arguament - it was first about £40 , then about £45 now £55 if they are not challenged it will just keep going up over the years.

Nothing our club can do about this game, but please on behalf of the whole league try to get this rip-off stopped.

their site is saying £45 now not 55

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General krulak here:

1. You all know Randy...he will play this totally straight and above board. He is a sportsman and will act as such. We will go to the game and watch MON and his lads win...we will then entertain them at Villa Park, at a fair price, and apply another defeat to them. We will not do anything other than play it straight. There is no question that we hope fans go to the game...the Squad needs them there yelling!

Sheer, sheer, sheer class general, I love it! :D

Gen

Don't know whether I've asked this before so forgive if I have. The USA richlist has came out today and Randy is 297th (however there are about 3 other Lerners around there as well so I presume they are his family).

You have obviosuly been around "wealthy" people in your life, can you answer the question. In regards of owning a sports club - when you get to that amount - does it matter how much you have.

Does someone with 10 billion, have the advantage over someone with 5 billion - or , when you get to them figures, is it immaterial.

General

i like the grey legends t-shirts available in the club shop with the name and numbers on..e.g McGRATH 5, TAYLOR 7 etc

how's about selling camouflage ones with KRULAK 1 on them, for you are a legend sir ( more so now after the pig wrestling comment ) :D

god bless you sir and my lad and i look forward to seeing you one day behind the north stand goal

Anyone can spend big money, but the key is spending money wisely and grow the team naturally and organic. It need to make sure the club can run it self without Randy's money. We all know what happens to Colin McRae.

Anyway will there be a professional Aston Villa ladies team ie similar to Arsenal or Fulham and co. Just like to know if this will happens.

It need to make sure the club can run it self without Randy's money. We all know what happens to Colin McRae.

WTF??????? :shock:

What he gets his helicopter smashed into pieces????

Hmmmm a football team with helicopters good idea :lol:

OK, thank you "chopper Josh". On topic for the General, please folks. Ta. Blandy

General krulak here:

1. You all know Randy...he will play this totally straight and above board. He is a sportsman and will act as such. We will go to the game and watch MON and his lads win...we will then entertain them at Villa Park, at a fair price, and apply another defeat to them. We will not do anything other than play it straight. There is no question that we hope fans go to the game...the Squad needs them there yelling!

I wouldn't want it to be any other way! We don't drop to their levels, they will never rise to ours :D

General

Apparently,youv'e ruffled a few feathers down at 'small heath'!

I can assure you the 'claret & blue army,backs you 110per cent!

Let there be no backing down,keep shootin from the hip,general,we love it'

General,

I wondered whether you had read General Richard Dannatt's comments in the press today (Head of the British Army) . Essentially he was calling for the public to be more supportive of our troops returning from Iraq and Afghanistan - welcome home parties etc. One suggestion was to provide free tickets to football games.

Now I know Villa have introduced a reduced rate for the armed forces which is excellent but I also wondered whether there was any scope for inviting some local squaddies returning home to be guests of honour at some of our games - with some formal way of thanking them from the fans.

Hopefully this wouldn't be too political to organise. Personally I have been against the war in Iraq (less so Afghanistan) but that would not affect me wanting to thank those who've put their lives on the line for us, particularly as I've had friends on operations over there.

£55, £45; tomatoe, tomatoe it's an ongoing rip-off that somebody should put a stop to.

I wrote to Doug the first year they pulled this stunt, he wasn't interested.

With relationships between the two sets of supporters difficult enough, robbing us blind every time we have to go there is sacrilege.

Villa should either refuse the allocation and ban them from the return fixture or buy the whole batch of tickets themselves as a publicity stunt and either leave the stand empty or sell them on to us at the same rate as we charge small heath.

General - I urge you not to accept this robbery and take action to protect your most loyal travelling support from this exploitation.

edited by Blandy - if you want to communicate with the Gen. by pm then go ahead. It's up to your initiative.

just read krulaks quotes on front page of birmingham mail. must say you disappoint me General. We are all football fans together - regardless of whether we support Birmingham or Villa.

Don't suppose you'd like to read the actual quotes in the context they originally appeared? as opposed to the Mails bullshit? just click back a few pages , it was said in this thread, then if you wish to read further read the thread dedicated to it in the Villa Talk forum,you might just change your mind

VILLA fans fully appreciate your comments General and indeed...fully celebrate and act upon them.

Whether or not a local paper decides to take one "decision" in regards to the stance does not matter one jot - what matters is what OUR club takes and what response we take in regards to protecting OUR fans. Whether or not a paper comes out and prints one side of the story does NOT matter - what matters is that the comments made by ANYONE from the club are made in good intentions and with the well-being of Villa fans at heart.

I would rather the General come out fighting our corner than the likes of Mr Gold pretending to be the Saviour of the fans if I'm honest.