FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Damn. Nobody is going for Pedro. Saw one go for 102k last night but I've just seen not even go for 70k. People aren't buying. I've listed mine a few times today but no luck. Not sure what to do? Advice please. I've got rid of my whole squad. All I have left is 25k coins and Pedro.

Painful though it is to wait, I've found that 4pm - 7pm can be prime time to sell at a high price. That's when people are home from school or work and competition is high. Later or during the day it's pretty quiet. I also use the web app to assess prices etc. More user friendly than the Xbox.

I just got a Swansea Away kit in a pack, and banged it on for 350 buy now. Went straight away. Looked online and the going rate is 1500! D'oh!

I've just been an absolute tit. First of all I bought a 4-3-3 to see if that would help him sell - ofcourse it won't, why did I do it? Secondly, I was busy re-listing my other players and somehow I started Pedro at 150 this time. Using the web app too btw, so I'm not paying muchh attention clicking mad with my mouse but **** me. What a shit time aswell. I have a feeling somebody's going to be lucky. Wasted 3k on that bloody formation modifier too. Oh jeez. I'll get back to you in an hour and see how much he goes for... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I've just been an absolute tit. First of all I bought a 4-3-3 to see if that would help him sell - ofcourse it won't, why did I do it? Secondly, I was busy re-listing my other players and somehow I started Pedro at 150 this time. Using the web app too btw, so I'm not paying muchh attention clicking mad with my mouse but **** me. What a shit time aswell. I have a feeling somebody's going to be lucky. Wasted 3k on that bloody formation modifier too. Oh jeez. I'll get back to you in an hour and see how much he goes for... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Can't argue, got 80k for him. Now I have around 100k to play with.

I just got a Swansea Away kit in a pack, and banged it on for 350 buy now. Went straight away. Looked online and the going rate is 1500! D'oh!

I made a massive cock-up the other day. Got both Marchisio and Criscito in a pack. Checked out their market value, then went to list Criscito for just under 3k. As I clicked to confirm the listing, I realised I was actually listing Marchisio for that price (must have just glanced at the Italian flag and completely not thought about what I was doing). Needless to say, he sold straight away, for 4,000+ coins less than what I should have got for him :bang:

In fact, around half an hour earlier, I'd spotted a Benzema going for just over 40k, which would have been an easy 20k profit, but just missed out on getting him. I also lost over half the games I played. Not a good day on FIFA.

Â