US Presidential Election 2012

legov

Romney struggled, I thought. After the whole 'He did actually say that' moment he was dead in the water. I also liked his spin on gun crime involving making sure people get married if they have children.The man is a bit rubbish, and you can tell he is just a salesman that doesn't quite know what he is selling.

Obama did much better but it was just the different side of the same coin policy wise.

A good example of this was when they debated becoming self-reliant on energy. Their answers were essentially 'I'll drill more than you!'.

Very progressive.

Did I mis-hear it, or did Romney say something like "This election is all about making life better for the middle class" ?

And Obama totally missed the tap-in opportunity of saying "No, it's about making life better for ALL Americans".

Did I mis-hear it, or did Romney say something like "This election is all about making life better for the middle class" ?

And Obama totally missed the tap-in opportunity of saying "No, it's about making life better for ALL Americans".

I don't think it would have made a difference tbh

All of the talk has been about the declining middle class (which is a statistical fact) but you'll here nothing about the working class or the poor.

I thought it had ebcome accepted Law to allow the poor to be shot dead in America these days?

It's one way of dealing with the problem of poverty, for sure. Simply let people shoot the poor.

I thought it had ebcome accepted Law to allow the poor to be shot dead in America these days?

It's one way of dealing with the problem of poverty, for sure. Simply let people shoot the poor.

Now I'm confused. I thought it was the drug-crazed poor black underclass who were shooting the decent hardworking middle class soccer moms?

I think I need to do more research.

Isn't that Brazil? Can't have the poor and homeless cluttering up the World Cup and Olympics.

Isn't that Brazil? Can't have the poor and homeless cluttering up the World Cup and Olympics.

That's going to be a BIG job in Brazil. With a bit of luck there may be a few Nazis left alive there to offer consultancy.

That's going to be a BIG job in Brazil. With a bit of luck there may be a few Nazis left alive there to offer consultancy.

I hope Michael Palin doesn't avoid the issue in his new series.

All of the talk has been about the declining middle class (which is a statistical fact)

I'd say it's a fact that's true for most of the developed world. I feel it's happening over here as well, but manifested differently.

Â