AVTV turned off

bakerbob

Really not a fan of Woodward. AVTV is potentially a great thing for fans but he is awful, as is his commentary and his cringeworthy awkward interaction with the people at Villa he interviews who must be wondering how this special man has got the job.

Remember Samuel goal, 'a curler, a pearler, an absolute swirler' or of course for every penalty we score..."Ready..Steady!...GOAL"

Eurgh.

Am I the only one who likes Jack Woodward? :?

I find him quite funny. I like his hair too.

I recognised him at Hilton Park services on the M6 and said 'Alright Jack'. Though we'd never met before, we stood and talked about Villa for 10 minutes and Jack had plenty to say. He seems a good bloke and whilst he's hardly Martin Brundle in sports punditry excellence, I think he does a decent job, even if the result is rather quirky! I like that AVTV isn't as polished and slimey as the bits of MUTV I've seen by chance.

I used to listen to JW on that Villa web radio. "Painting pictures with words". Someone in a match thread said he compared NRC to a dolphin. :crylaugh:

Tried to enter my code and it says 'Code does not exist'

Any idea why?

:? Not sure. After using my previous login name and password to log in to AVTV, I 'copy and paste' my code straight from the email in to the promtion code box and my annual subscription was renewed.

Received mine today, could have been handled better

How can an email be handled better?

If AVTV got the new codes out before cutting you off

Granted, there were a few days between the two actions. Not that much to complain about though.

Â