AVTV turned off

bakerbob

Has anyone else had their season ticket free subscription to AVTV turned off?

Have been told by Aston Villa that it will be the end of the month before new codes are issued. This means any new player's interviews, any words of wisdom from the management (unlikely) will be lost on season ticket holders.

This is a travesty. How are people meant to find out about stuff like Karim El Ahmadi's favourite Spice Girl or Chris Herd's top 10 wrestling moves now?!

I refer the honorable gentleman to the answer I gave moments ago.

Can't stand AVTV and Jack Woodward is a twatbadger.

This.

Jack Woodward is a **** idiot, all well and good saying his heart's in the right place but he's the kind of guy you just would not want to spend any time around.

That alone degrades AVTV to the point that I will not watch it and didn't even bother taking up the offer of free subscription with my season ticket.

AVTV is actually pretty good. I quite like watching the press conferences, interviews & match highlights (especially as it's free to ST holders).

I tried to watch the Ellamaddy interview last night and it said the same thing as yours bakerbob. That is a bit annoying that it wont work for a month :S

It didn't do that last year when I renewed.

same thing has happened to me. The club support told me the code has expired and a new one is with the new season ticket pack. Bit poor really, surely it would have been easier to renew peoples who have renewed rather than issue new codes?

If you view Jack Woodward as the Partridge of AVTV he immediately becomes a comedy legend

Or an unfunny clearing in the woods.

Partridge had a script. With the right script, Woodward could surpass the greatest achievements of parody broadcasters in the history of comedy. He has missed his calling.

Extremely limited content, and an somewhat annoying Woodward was why I canceled my subscription on AVTV. He just seems to be trying so hard to be this super fly tv guy. What really annoys me though, is that whenever I try to read an article or two from the official site an avtv commercial automatically start playing with Woodward urging me to tune in to AVTV next week.

i sent an email to them asking why and had this response...

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your email.

You will be sent an email with your promo code by the end of this week.

If you have not received this you will need to get in touch with the club regarding your season ticket pack.

Best regards,

Valen

Customer Services

Extremely limited content, and an somewhat annoying Woodward was why I canceled my subscription on AVTV. He just seems to be trying so hard to be this super fly tv guy. What really annoys me though, is that whenever I try to read an article or two from the official site an avtv commercial automatically start playing with Woodward urging me to tune in to AVTV next week.

That advert pisses me off too!

Same, very annoying.

Â