Euro 2012: Quarter finals

The_Rev

France have been as useless as they were in the last world war

D-Day would have been a different story without the resistance .

D-Day may have been avoided if the French "army" hadn't done a runner

Who was your History teacher ? Richard Littlejohn or Jim Davidson ?

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think I'd sooner have had the French just not bother to play the second half. Same result achieved and something more interesting could have been shown on the telly. A film maybe.

I'd still make Spain strong favourites, but Portugal are one of the few sides who are not intimidated by Spain. I'm not sure how fierce the rivalry is (the Portuguese guy I work with tells me that Brazil is the big game for Portugal which is understandable I guess) but it definitely has that "local derby" vibe.

And after an entirely predictable 90 minutes Spain get a soft penalty in the 90th minute to piss off all the gamblers who put large bets on 1-0. :crylaugh:

Spain will be favourites no question but Portugal are the perfect team to beat them.

I'd rather Spain win than that greasy diving cocktard

Spain will be favourites no question but Portugal are the perfect team to beat them.

I mean perfect in the footballing sense, not in terms of my choice of team to beat Spain.

I mean perfect in the footballing sense, not in terms of my choice of team to beat Spain.

I know, I just can't stand that oily bellend :-)

Â