No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Going by the board statements it would seem that OGS is their preferred candidate.
What board statements?
About how they want a "vibrant" manager.
I think you're reading WAAAY too much into that.

After McLeish, any of the suggested shortlist could arguably be described as "vibrant". Doesn't mean a damn thing.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy on VV has posted this...........

RosettaStoned - 21/5/2012 14:32

Ive just been informed that a desicion has been made and he will be announced before the end of the week.

Im all very meh about this, exciting as a young unknown is, im a little concerned that this may backfire spectacularly.

Where from young sir?

-----

Get well soon Sir Stan of Petrov

Read more: http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49053&start=1837&posts=1853#ixzz1vVoVx8qu

Watched the youtube video last night after seeing you guys talk about it on here - what a fantastic documentary and what a top drawer guy Ole came across as.

He is a winner and has the right attitude and determination to succeed. I would be excited with either Lambert of Solskjaer in charge of my club - it was so refreshing to see how Ole goes about his job, he has massive respect from all around him and I genuinely believe he would bring excitement, respect, belief and positivity to our club once again.

Ive just been informed that a desicion has been made and he will be announced before the end of the week.

Im all very meh about this, exciting as a young unknown is, im a little concerned that this may backfire spectacularly.

Where from young sir?

-----

Read more: http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=49053&start=1837&posts=1853#ixzz1vVoVx8qu

Any idea if RosettaStoned is credible?

Where from young sir?

-----

18000 posts and seems trusted by the other long standing members on there...

doubt it a minute later he posts Ancellotti is cert for the job!
Think he was joking. Other members on there seem to trust him.

But then there's another guy on H&V saying it'll be Lambert. :?

Where from young sir?

-----

18000 posts and seems trusted by the other long standing members on there...

Genuine question, does anyone actually post over there? i always thought Villa forums were separatist.

I think OGS is the back up plan. I think after last year they want a manager in waiting - if they fail with other targets they know hes ready and waiting. They don't want to be caught out like last year - and having to go for a duffer like Mcarthy.

I think OGS is the back up plan. I think after last year they want a manager in waiting - if they fail with other targets they know hes ready and waiting. They don't want to be caught out like last year - and having to go for a duffer like Mcarthy.

I think that probably was the original plan but maybe the powers that be have been moved by the positive fan reaction and now he is being looked at as a genuine first option.