If you were the manager...

omariqy

Add new user - Default Name. Take over Man City, Cancel Friendlies and then make them buy all our crappy, expensive players.

Resign Default user and Im good to go with £80m transfer kitty at Aston Villa.

Sign: Marco Verratti, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Sime Vrsaljko, Milan Badelj, Jelle Vossen, Salvatore Bocchetti, Jan Vertonghen, Dusan Tadic and a few more...

It's not that hard people!

Seriously thou pretty much everything at our club needs a look over. From staff and squad, training, scouting, rules of conduct... EVERYTHING

It's a mammoth task for whoever is our next manager and unless he or she (not likelly) gets the right backing from Lerner we will fail again.

It will take huge investments to make anything more than cosmetic changes, lets just hope Lerner is up for it

Heard a few people suggest NRC. Personally I'm not sure he's good enough but for free he could be decent backup.

Would he want to come back to a former club, on less wages than he was before, purely as a squad player? I'd like to think the days of us giving our bench sitters 50k a week are over.

I think there are places he'd rather go, where he can be first team and earn more.

For free though, if we were to go for him I wouldn't be horrified, he showed last year he can still do a job.

revamp the scouting system.

introduce more modern coaching methods, move towards posession football, with purpose.

develop a winning mentality, sign characters as well as talent.

encourage some ex villa Nous behind the scenes...Maybe a football

person on the board to advise the money men.

be more business like with player performance, less tolerant with poor performance.

be decisive in footballing matters less pussy footing with players.

this.

Warnock, Collins and Hutton and Dunne (past it) need to be moved on asap.

Aside from Bent, there's no-one who wouldn't be allowed to leave if a good offer came in. And I'd extend that to Bent if someone offered 18m+, which they won't.

Ideally the following would leave: Guzan, Cuellar, Heskey, Delfoneso, Delph, Collins, Warnock, Bannan, Gabby (We need the money).

And sign a new back-up keeper, 3/4 new defenders, 2 centre mids and 2 strikers. I feel Holman is (hopefully) a good addition to midfield as well.

I personally wouldn't mind Scott Dann, Guthrie, Leon Best etc. They'd improve on what we've got at the minute.

So much that needs doing. A massive massive job ahead, essentially the same job O'Neil had when he started, only the new boss wont have anywhere near as much spending power..

Warnock and Collins must go. I have never despised a pair of defenders as much as I despise these two. Utterly awfull players, bad influence behind the scenes, and seem utter prats on a personal level. Should be able to sneak a couple of million off some sucker for Warnock, Collins i want gone so badly id just pay off his contract to get rid.

Delph too if we get an offer, and Delfounso.

Hutton needs to be sold, complete liability. Resign Cuellar if possible. Then spend the what money we have on the central midfield, and some decent full backs.

Having watched our reserve players, it suggests that the youngsters are being brought through the right way and its the first team coaching where it all appears to fall apart. That said, just how much of that was "he who shall not be nameds" influence and how much was down to squad weakness is anyones guess. There is quality available, but our budget is the question.

To improve the squad, I would look to release or sell:

Frees

Cueller

Jenas (return to spuds)

Heskey

Sell:

Hutton (2m)

Collins (2m)

Dunne (3m)

Bannan (2m)

Delfonso (1m)

MONEY IN 10 million

I would try to bring in on frees:

Junior Hoillet

Barnetta

Sulley Muntari

Diame

Transfers in, I would target (and these fees are estimated)

Gylfi Sigurdsson 8m

Nathaniel Clyne 5m

Aly Cissokho 7m

Mamadou Sakho 7m

Luuk de Jong 8m

Net Spend 25m

Gives us a starting 11 of:

---------------------Given---------------------

Clyne-----Sakho---------Clark-----Cissokho

---------Barnetta-----------Muntari-----------

Hoillet------------Sigurdson----------NZogbia

------------------Bent---------------------------

All fantasy football stuff of course, but would be an eventful and interesting summer and overhaul the playing squad.

Having watched our reserve players, it suggests that the youngsters are being brought through the right way and its the first team coaching where it all appears to fall apart. That said, just how much of that was "he who shall not be nameds" influence and how much was down to squad weakness is anyones guess. There is quality available, but our budget is the question.

To improve the squad, I would look to release or sell:

Frees

Cueller

Jenas (return to spuds)

Heskey

Sell:

Hutton (2m)

Collins (2m)

Dunne (3m)

Bannan (2m)

Delfonso (1m)

MONEY IN 10 million

I would try to bring in on frees:

Junior Hoillet

Barnetta

Sulley Muntari

Diame

Transfers in, I would target (and these fees are estimated)

Gylfi Sigurdsson 8m

Nathaniel Clyne 5m

Aly Cissokho 7m

Mamadou Sakho 7m

Luuk de Jong 8m

Net Spend 25m

Gives us a starting 11 of:

---------------------Given---------------------

Clyne-----Sakho---------Clark-----Cissokho

---------Barnetta-----------Muntari-----------

Hoillet------------Sigurdson----------NZogbia

------------------Bent---------------------------

All fantasy football stuff of course, but would be an eventful and interesting summer and overhaul the playing squad.

Why would PSG sell Sakho for 7mill?

He is one of the best young defenders in the game.. I know its all fantasy lol..

But that would be a sick team, lerner would never invest that much.

Â