General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

and on the players (british or foreign) I couldn't give a stuff where they come from as long as they do a good job for us

Richard I find your constant negativity infuriating but that last comment is spot on.

I have said about 5 million times on here I wish people would not exaggerate my supposed negativity

Ok calm down negative nancy.... :lol:

Apparantly Martinez turned down Liverpool as they want 3 people above him overseeing transfers and statistics !
Trouble is, after the MON experience, I can see Lerner thinking along the same lines.

But at least I can confirm I did not get my information waiting in a queue in Tescos/Sainsburys/Asda/Morrisons/Lidl/Aldi/M&S (delete as appropriate)

Can I ask genuinely who got supposed ITK while waiting in a queue?...

I've seen the mention of Tescos before but didn't know what anyone was on about.

Linky

That made me laugh so hard that I spat water out!

The sad thing being

That while some people would joke and make up stories like this

He was being deadly serious

Making this unbearably funny

I am dying over here

We desperately need a revolution at Villa. Lambert doesn't look like the man to provide that.
yes because he has not revolutionised third division Norwich at all has he ?

We desperately need a revolution at Villa. Lambert doesn't look like the man to provide that.
ZING!

He's clearly done an excellent job there but that doesn't mean he will revolutionise Villa. What we need is complete change from top to bottom. We need to adopt a more progressive game and start using the ball more. We need to scout the continent for players instead of just buying British like we have been doing for the past few years.

We need to scout the continent for players instead of just buying British like we have been doing for the past few years.

It doesn't matter where they come from chap as long as they are good

What I will agree with you on is that your description there is of a Graham Taylor MK1 appointment, that to me is defined by Lambert

The club is a mess, he will sort it out as long as Villa do not now **** it up.

Please dont **** it up Villa, make it an attarctive offer.

You would have thought that we have spoken to his representatives and he knows whats on offer already.

You'd certainly hope so, but I guess the devil is in the detail.

Link?

Norwich fans are tweeting about something being on BBC radio about it.

gazancfc ‏@gazancfc

@davidmcnally62 BBC are now reporting villa have made contact re Lambert is there any truth in it?

We need to scout the continent for players instead of just buying British like we have been doing for the past few years.

It doesn't matter where they come from chap as long as they are good

What I will agree with you on is that your description there is of a Graham Taylor MK1 appointment, that to me is defined by Lambert

The club is a mess, he will sort it out as long as Villa do not now **** it up.

Obviously, but by only looking at the UK we're severely limited ourselves. Will Lambert look abroad for players as well?

KKFootball ‏@KKFootball1

It is also my understanding that the 3rd man spoke about by the media this morning for avfc is Benitez. #avfc

Now that I would like. Would also tie in with what the Mirror (yes I know) said about the new manager being given significant funds.