General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Tim abrahams tweeted robin dutts name the other day. Looking at his stats im not to keen but another name that was mentoned was fred rutten he looks alot better prospect. He is 49 so does that class as young.

Here's one to watch: Robin Dutt. Just checked oddschecker and his name's up there all of a sudden. He's 17/1 on Bet365.

We interviewed him a few days ago ... No idea if he is going to be the "one" though

Here's one to watch: Robin Dutt. Just checked oddschecker and his name's up there all of a sudden. He's 17/1 on Bet365.

We interviewed him a few days ago ... No idea if he is going to be the "one" though

Wow, never knew that. How do you know?

I heard it from someone who gets the odd snippet from inside the club ... Wouldn't class them as ITK as such but they do pickup the odd bit of news

I heard it from someone who gets the odd snippet from inside the club ... Wouldn't class them as ITK as such but they do pickup the odd bit of news

Well Dutt is a very very left field name, so I have no reason not to believe this.

Wish Gareth would hurry up and give us a presentation on this guy.

I think Southgate will make a good manager and he does like to develop from the academy, as we saw at Middlesbrough. He probably ticks a few boxes for Lerner. If he came in with an experienced no.2 and was given some funds to bolster the squad, then I'd be willing to give him time.

He was unfortunate really to be in charge at a club in a part of the country has pretty much fallen off the map economically over the past few years. Weren't they 2nd when he got the sack?

Anyway, he's a likeable chap and I wouldn't be burning any effigies should he get the job.

Doesn't s'gate work as youth technical director for th fa? In which case he wouldn't be that cheap....

Premier League managers get paid far more than a tedh director. Also I am sure Southgate would have a clause. I don't think it will be him. I refuse to accept it!