Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Come on guys, be honest here, are you not a little concerned that Lerner may have just bought a nice car from us without checking that it came with or without wheels first!

Nice quote. Did you copy and paste it from Pink'un? :winkold: Or will you try and pass that off as your own?

Are you really that naive that if need be Lambert couldn't pick a suitable back room staff?

Moyes & Fergie have done it countless times as will a lot of other managers.

Lambert did his coaching (as I am sure you know) using modern european techniques. He will know the training he wants to implement and find the relavent people to do it.

Not that I think he will need to. As IC and GK will come.

For what its worth, I actually think they will, sadly, end up with you.

However, may I clear they're contract doubts up. They don't expire on the 31st of this month, they're rolling contracts, ie. continuious

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, be honest here, are you not a little concerned that Lerner may have just bought a nice car from us without checking that it came with or without wheels first!

We bought your driver, not a car.

Bit like where's my nobby gone after we bought solano, until they got relegated. Can see the same with wiz in 12 months time

Yup agreed.

Hughton has a tough job. With all due respect, Norwich have a squad of Championship and League 1 players. Lambert fired them up so well he got them performing in the Premier League.

Hughton is a good coach but can he inspire.....not for me.

Good coach, but I think he will need a fair bit of cash to change the squad and stop 2nd season syndrome coming into play and I am very doubtful that he will get it.

I take it Norwich fans are going to be like Sunderland fans now? Hate us for absolutely no reason other than the fact that their ONLY asset joined our club.

Fixed for you.

Thank you. :)

I take it Norwich fans are going to be like Sunderland fans now? Hate us for absolutely no reason other than the fact that their ONLY asset joined our club.

Fixed for you.

Delia does make some nice pies as well so its probably harsh to say PL was their only asset :lol:

Wiz would you have said Chris Hughton ( Without doubt a quality manager to bring the shitee to the playoffs ) Is a better manager than your ex-beloved Paul Lambert ?

I highly doubt so... from what ive read from a LOT of norwich fans (including your director was it ? ) Paul Lambert is too 'big' for our club... so by that theory Hughton should be at Chelsea or United ?