Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way that the shit would sell us a player, they would probably rather lose money than sell their best players to Villa admitting that we own this city. He will have been looking at Nugent or the new kid Whalley (sp.)

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but MON was at the Blues Preston game today. Nugent, Upson... anyone else??

Would like to have Nugent but we would have to sign another striker that has been proven at the top level.

i HEARD we are looking at putting in a bid for Potatohead's son Alex. Not sure where he is playing nowadays, Norwich?

Apparently he is very versitile, adaptable, his face fits any position and you can play him anywhere...

Guest RantinRob
i HEARD we are looking at putting in a bid for Potatohead's son Alex. Not sure where he is playing nowadays, Norwich?

Apparently he is very versitile, adaptable, his face fits any position and you can play him anywhere...

That must win a prize for Bullshit Post Of The Week :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but MON was at the Blues Preston game today. Nugent, Upson... anyone else??

Would you believe it? MON goes to watch Nugent and McSheffrey scores a hattrick !!!!

Maybe the new tactic should be to buy McSheffrey just to get him out of the sha team and make it harder for them to get promoted back to the Prem ! Failing that, would some one give the General better co-ordinates or more accurate cruise missiles ?

I'm surprised MON was there when he had a chance to watch MU who we are playing every week from now until Easter. It is safe to assume he was looking at a player and was probably watching Bendtner.

Would you believe it? MON goes to watch Nugent and McSheffrey scores a hattrick !!!!

Maybe the new tactic should be to buy McSheffrey just to get him out of the sha team and make it harder for them to get promoted back to the Prem ! Failing that, would some one give the General better co-ordinates or more accurate cruise missiles ?

lol I thought that, McSheffreys been looking a good player... could he make the step up? not that MON was there for him just a thought.

Yeah weird that....... he should be focusing on stopping United.

The fear of Rooney/Ronaldo against Hughes/Bouma is making me nervous...

Let's hope either is banned, but it's going to be hard since Ronaldo has 0 yellows,

Rooney has 2 and Saha 1, according to the Fantasy-site.

also i dunno if its been mentioned but on the official site MON has mentioned he was at the charlton v blackburn game last week. was he simply seeing how charlton are playing under les reed ready for our clash on the 30th of december? or did he think he would kill 2 birds with one stone by looking at neill, bent, young etc.

hopefully both!!!

8 league goals this season already. Only a matter of time before he breaks into double figures for his league tally. Something we haven't seen our strikers do in a while. And he's Irish :P He's got the makings to be a quality Premiership striker and at 23 he has a lot of years to offer.