Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

well having logged back on to read any replies i wish i hadn't bothered to take the time to post in the first place. Seems this site is mainly full of childish people. give me a break for crying out loud! read again TS. where did i say that we were going to sign toni? where avfc in wales did i say that toni was as backup to carew? the idea is to swop baros for carew but as of a couple of hours ago personal pay off terms for carew were being thrashed out, that is what is stalling it.

everything else is settled and that is the only thing holding it all up.

as for giving my source up i simply cant do that! suffice to say that i speak italian

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love Davies at Villa. If it doesn't happen I'd like Distin. In fact DIstin may be a more realistic option

I agree Distin would be a gem

Trouble is didn't he and his manager say they were in love and he wouldn't be going at any cost ?

I have just read on a website that we are looking at James Wilson from Bristol City, apparently he is only 17 but has huge potential. Not claiming its true at all as there is just so much speculation at this time of year and ive never heard of the lad but thought i would share in case it is true!

hello all, been reading this site for a while but have just joined. thought i would cfreate an account to let you all know what i know on forthcoming transfers.

mauro camoranesi is very close to agreeing terms

robbie keane too, however his injury is stalling things

lyon are haggling over carews pay off from his contract

second option to that is luca toni.

like i say thats what i know, just reporting what i know. cant tell you how guys, but lets hope they come off

Why don't you quit while you're ahead, delete your account and mug off back to the OS.

One thing that is holding Young & Carew deal up is that Pete Colley on SSN reporting from VP said that apparently MON isn't there today!...........So where's he at?!!! What's he up to???!!!!

This is maybe reason that deals haven't been sewn up quite as quickly as we'd all like because he's elsewhere sorting out another deal!!...here's hoping

Pete Colley said that they were expecting Young to be unveiled at PC tomorrow

Tx guys

fancy being on a coaching course when ALL this is going on???!!!..... 200miles away and trying to sort out a Pension transfer but can't resist refreshing VT every 2mins along with running up & downstairs checking SSN!!!........and I'm only a fan!!!

Why the hell does MON need to go on a coaching course?

:shock:

Because his player wishlist is being dealt with by those who sign the cheques :nod:

And you can never have too many badges. Maybe he's GIVING the course, and Roeder & Southgate are the students :)