Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Huntelaar is nowhere near the standard Van Nistelrooy was when United bought him. I'm not convinced he has Van Nistelrooy's potential either but it's too early to say. He's certainly a good player. I honestly believe he would be a realistic signing and wouldn't cost anywhere near as much as Van Nistelrooy did, perhaps that is incorrect but it's what i think.

And I don't see how anyone can say Huntelaar is unrealistic and then moot Klose as a potential signing.

Farfan would be a good signing but not to answer our striking problems. We need an all round striker who's good in the air. We already have Luke, Gabby and Baros for pace options.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've just shown MON in the crowd at Coventry vs Colchester. Who can he be watching? Speculate away.....................

Nobody in particular. Just taking a game in for the hell of it.

I bet his wife really loves him. :!:

They've just shown MON in the crowd at Coventry vs Colchester. Who can he be watching? Speculate away.....................

Nobody in particular. Just taking a game in for the hell of it.

I bet his wife really loves him. :!:

:lol:

It's quite well known that he watches a hell of a lot of football matches without any real hope of coming away with anything useful, but just in case. As all managers should, but often don't.

Must mean he is going to be managing one of them in the near future

My first post 8)

I think we definately need a new left back. Leighton Baines would be my preferred choice in all honesty. I do think we have the resources to get him too.

A right back would be nice, although not needed just yet. Wouldn't mind seeing an established player there come summer, maybe along the lines of Daniel Bonera.

I too think a holding midfield player would provide some competition for places, someone mentioned Borowski before. He'd get my vote, although i would love to see Danielle De Rossi come to Villa Park (highly unlikely).

Klose would be the ultimate signing if we could get him. Not much else needs to be said really.

On a side note, i would really like to see someone like Landon Donavan playing for us. He would give an extra attacking dimension to the squad i feel.

My 1000th post :hooray:

I dont wish to get anyones hopes up but as I have previously stated way back on this thread, the rumours about Klose are not going away.

I have my doubts but I'm generally 'half empty'.

My 1000th post :hooray:

I dont wish to get anyones hopes up but as I have previously stated way back on this thread, the rumours about Klose are not going away.

I have my doubts but I'm generally 'half empty'.

There aren't any rumours bullies, just Villa fans agreeing that Klose would be a superb signing.

I have heard independently from 3 different sources that we are 'in' for Klose. I do not believe that any of them read VT and have no reason to disbelieve them. I am merely passing on the rumour. People can take it or leave it.