London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Missy Franklin wins another gold and breaks the world record in the 200m backstroke. Ellie Simmonds half a second out of the medals in 4th!

Phelps up next and then Adlington.

Thought the Keirin was the race with dozens competing over a long distance. :huh:

I think that is The Points Race or it could be The Madison - that is where there are teams of 2 and they "sling" each other in and out of the race.

Not sure if either are Olympic events this year.

Pretty sure it is the Points race.

Thought the Keirin was the race with dozens competing over a long distance. :huh:

I think that is The Points Race or it could be The Madison - that is where there are teams of 2 and they "sling" each other in and out of the race.

Not sure if either are Olympic events this year.

Pretty sure it is the Points race.

There's one tomorrow called the Omnium, think that's the points race.

I hope the Chinese question Ledecky.

Yeah the Madison isn't in it this year.

It's so unfrotuante the women got DQ'd yesterday. They'd have probably won and if they had it would be 4 golds on the track so far after 4.

It's so strange to have a sport that GB (or England) are actually easily the best in the world at.

why have they dropped events?

didnt we have some control? you'd have thought Coe & co would have worked their bollocks off keeping as many events as possible, like someone else said there are how many swimming categories? i spose its effectively 5 disciplines over x number distances, cycling has how many disciplines now? sprint, pursuit, keirin

Â