Weekends football FA Cup Round 4 27/29 Jan

andykeenan

Friday

Spurs make short trip across London to play Watford live on ESPN & Everton home to Fulham

Saturday

Early kick off 12pm West London derby between QPR and Chelsea, bitter rivlas Liverpool v Man Utd 12.45 live on ITV 1 , Blackpool against Sheff Wednesday ,all Premiership tie Swansea travel to Bolton ,Derby home to Stoke, Hull home against lowest team in the cup Crawley Town,

Leicester home against Swindon, all Champonship tie between Millwall & Southampton, Sheff Utd at home to Small Heath , Stevenage home against Notts County, another all Premiership tie 2nd game between 2 sides in 2 weeks Albion v Norwich, and Newcastle making the very long trip to Brighton 5.15 kick off live on ESPN

Sunday

North East derby bewtween Sunderland & Middlesbrough 1:30 live on ITV 1

Watford were superb tonight, passed the ball really well and were beating Spurs at pretty much every 50/50, unfortunately Cudicini was in fine form and they weren't clinical enough on other occasions.

Mariappa, Sordell and the central midfield duo were superb.

Park is awesome, always turns up for the big games. Massive fan of his.

Welbeck has hardly touched the ball for Utd, needs to get involved more if they're playing the possession game. As for Liverpool by the game they remind me more and more of us under MON.

The result doesn't tell the story of the game in my opinion.. it was actually quite painful to watch at times.

Thank god it's over.

I also agree with the comments above about Man United looking a shadow of the sides they've had over the years.

Kenny's luck continues to go on too.

Â