And the 60,000th VillaTalk member is...

wiggyrichard

IIRC, the AVFC away shirt girl is/was a friend of either AVFC-PoB or sparey16.

n669682825_935520_3152.jpg

[if you dig through the Rogues Gallery thread, you'll find out more...]

Just in case she ever reads this I think it's only fair of me to say....

I've got a tongue that can dance. Though I might need to see some ID first.

Now, I might be crazy, but aren't those the home and away shirts from the same season (2008?).

That was a bumper crop, I tells ya.

(if nothing else, we can behold those photographs and think back to happier days...)

Nice age....20!!

please be a hot bird please be a hot bird please be a hot bird....

That someone born in 91 is 20 makes me feel ridiculously old.

That people born in the 90s are now legal to drink in the US makes me feel ridiculously old.

having a villa shirt on and not much/nothing else automatically multiplies a girl's fitness by 10

Oh gosh yes. I would say more than 10x in some cases. I'm walking round VP with a constant bone on match days.

BTW I found that pic I posted from the same facebook page as the other one, there's a bunch of other girls too, I posted that one as she was the most scantily clad, so thanks, whoever you are :angel:

They're in a public photo gallery on an AVFC Greece group, at least I think it was greece, can't check as Facebook is blocked here (work)

faints?

No thanks, below average.

By the way, blonde one is definitely someone sparey know of (not me) and is also definitely not as fit as that picture makes out.

I beg to differ, she is rather attractive in real life, having been in the same classes as her alot of the time in school/6th form...i think i can say it does reasonable justice.

Â