Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

don't get too excited by that team...

gabby is not as much of a threat out wide...he caused chelsea all sorts of problems by playing through the centre and that's where he belongs IMO...

we are essentially changing the formation and personnel to accomodate Ireland...all based on his one good performance against Chelsea...

Albrighton has done well and is our best crosser of the ball and is unlucky to be dropped... a few of his caused chelsea difficulties

its risky...if it pays off great

if it doesn't....i fear in about an hours time we will be watching Bent chasing defenders and seeing 0 crosses coming into the box

i hope Ireland realises how much Mcleish is changing the team and formation for him...he better prove he is worth the faith we are showing in him

so far soooooooooooo predictable...

PUT GABBY UP FRONT!! HE IS A STRIKER AND HAS PACE WHICH CAN STRETCH DEFENCES AND MAKE THEM SHIT THEIR PANTS!!!

AND PUT ALBRIGHTON ON WHO CAN CROSS A BALL

AND PLAY 442..NONE OF THIS 451 GABBY WING BACK AND BENT AS A HEADLESS FECKIN CHICKEN!

sorry for writing in capitals but maybe mcleish will here me

Disjointed and chasing shadows, Swansea have played really well and passed it around us with pace and accuracy. We have got to put more structure into our team we are being pulled all over the park which is mostly down to Gabby and Cuellar being very close together and Warnock and N'Zogbia being too far apart.

Formation is almost like this....

------------------GUZAN----------------------------

CUELLAR------COLLINS-DUNNE------WARNOCK

GABBY--------CLARK-PETROV-----------------

IRELAND-----------------------------------------

----------------BENT----------------N'ZOGBIA--

Clearly being so lop sided has meant we are being constantly exposed against down our left.

The only real positive I can take from that 45 is we're still in it.

They've had 2 or 3 other very close calls that they've managed not to take and i'm praying we sort ourselves out at the break

Warnock's been torn a new one by Dyer time after time. The two cloggers at the back have looked shaky and in 'hoof' mode again and Ireland's been ... well the usual one rather than the one we saw at Chelsea

We need to attack harder and quicker, push up more, hassle em and try and get in their faces

Get the ball in the box and attack the ****!

Completely disagree with comments about ireland, if we were two up everyone would raving about him, only one bringing others into play, given bent and inzogbia plenty of supply which wasva complaint for ages and tracking hard.

gabby offers nothing out on the right. it doesnt play to his strengths, it doesnt play to bent's strengths and it doesnt play to our strengths. its either gabby up top on his own or bent up top on his own, and two ACTUAL wingers sending balls in for them

spot on. 1 up front, 2 wingers, and a linking man between midfield and the front man.

Z'Zogbia - Clark - Petrov - Albrighton

Ireland

Bent

I think the team do look a bit tired. Things have not been helped by Warnock who has been simply awful and Gabby is wasted being played out on the right.

Bring Albrighton on for N'Zogbia, put Gabby out left and have a word with Warnock and remind him that we have a left back coming ready to take his place if he doesn't up his game massively. If we do that we will go on to win.

Have to disagree. Nzogbia looks like he could create something from nothing, although it's not been his day thus far. Bent has to go, he's not fit and Gabby can play up top.

Warnock off for Marc and play 4 **** 4 **** 2.

Guzan

Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark

Albrighton Petrov Ireland Zog

Bent Gabby

i think we'd be much more effective in a 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-1-1 tbh

gabby playing on the wing is nonsense though, it completely ruins any game plan we've shown over the last few weeks

No more one up front surely. It doesn't work at home to the team with the worst away record in the league.

1 up front gives us more threat than 2 up front, because 2 up front weakens the midfield. we need 2 wingers out there, and if you play ireland more advanced, he can link up as a front man too

theres no point playing with 2 strikers though, because it usually ends up as 2 players who arent involved in the game for the majority of the match

I dunno. I think when Bent has the ball he needs a partner to support him as well as Ireland lurking behind. This is when we're in the final third of course.

We HAVE to win. They are bottom of the league in away form. I'd sacrifice a centre mid for a striker and play Ireland slightly deeper.

Utter shit.

Give it a rest, we are in the right positions all we need is the final shot and we will be level, this is why we can't play at home we have alot of negativity around the place leave the McCleish out stuff til AFTER the game, from the first minute to the last we should support the TEAM!

Its funny how most of the sensical posters on this board are Academy and youth team.... with most of the utter drivel coming from first team star players...

quantity not quality .... out of 10,000 how many have been 'x out', 'shite', 'told u so'

Utter shit.

Give it a rest, we are in the right positions all we need is the final shot and we will be level, this is why we can't play at home we have alot of negativity around the place leave the McCleish out stuff til AFTER the game, from the first minute to the last we should support the TEAM!

Its funny how most of the sensical posters on this board are Academy and youth team.... with most of the utter drivel coming from first team star players...

quantity not quality .... out of 10,000 how many have been 'x out', 'shite', 'told u so'

Hey gang, remember at Chelsea when Drogba straddled Warnock while he was laying on the ground and whipped him like a horse that had been run to ground? Dyer is doing the same thing, only it's not a joke this time.

Utter shit.

A) This is NOTHING to do with 'McLeish out stuff' as I think he needs more time so don't support that either.

B) I HAVE been supportive. As soon as they scored I stated we can still win and reminded people of Norwich at home earlier this season.

However, as the half wore on we got worse and yes I think overall it was an 'utter shit' half. I do support my team but not blindly. Jus giving my honest opinion as well as being constructive (in other posts).

Fair play mate i was only going on the Utter shite post, I've been watching the match and only glossed through the thread so i apologize if i've jumped the gun, i'm jst not a fan of the whole losing lets say we are shit (which from looking wt you have written i presume your not of that ilk) so again apologies :)