• N'Zogbia
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Jenas (for Heskey 69)
    • Bannan (for Delph 79)

Think i'll buy some claret and blue paint and watch it run down the wall. A lot more movement than I'll see from Villa with McCleish in charge.

I`ll be upn there to watch it dry. More exciting than we played today. Maybe get a chant going...

Utter shite as far as I'm concerned.

I've nothing positive to say about that performance at all. Sure the defence was better than on Monday but that is more down to who we were playing.

We yet again created next to nothing and have to be the most dull side in the league to watch.

Good luck shifting those half season tickets Villa because I can't see many paying up to watch McDull's brand of football.

Another point in the bag toward staying up I guess but in the context of our season to date and the fixtures ahead of us simple not good enough, not even close to being good enough.

I reckon Bent could have his lowest scoring season in many a season.

Yep.

McLeish hasn't a clue how to win to games.

He is naturally negative.

Birmingham lost ONE more game than we did last season.

Wolves lost FIVE more games than they did ...but it was Birmingham who went down.

We are playing his antifootball he had the Blues playing.

Utter shite manager and should be nowhere near a Premiership side let alone us.

to me, that is an astonishing stat. Anybody who thinks we can't go down this season needs to look no further than right there. Early in the season drawing a lot of games might not seem like such a bad result but if we don't start picking up some wins soon (in January, hopefully) this moron could be relegated for his 3rd season in the last 4.

pure and utter tripe. collins, hutton delph heskey all were awful. Bannan had a great game when he came on has to start next week along side jenas. Ireland not even on the bench?? Even if Lerner opens his wallet to ginger nuts he still wouldn do anything different he is SHIT and has to go.

If we sack him before next week, I still might get a chance to buy the kids a Villa strip for Chrimbo.

Not doing that with this fool in charge, not putting a penny into a club run by dicks like Faulkner and managed by a non manager like McLeish.

206_stars.jpg

Gabby had another good game. Given produced a top save at the end to help us save a point eventually. We controlled the last half an hour and yet if Lita wasn't so shit we might have lost. We looked so much better with Bannan and Jenas on the pitch.

Not much to say about the rest of them that hasn't already been said.

Why is the majority of criticism being pointed at Mcleish.

The board have sold Downing and Young and have only replaced him with NZogbia.

Fair Enough Given was a good singing.

They have told him he needs to reduce the squad and wages.

What do you expect. I don't like Mclciesh anymore than the next person but he is doing the best with a self depleted,utterly dire squad with no money.

Is Mccleish really responsible for the big picture...?

Why is the majority of criticism being pointed at Mcleish.

The board have sold Downing and Young and have only replaced him with NZogbia.

Fair Enough Given was a good singing.

They have told him he needs to reduce the squad and wages.

What do you expect. I don't like Mclciesh anymore than the next person but he is doing the best with a self depleted,utterly dire squad with no money.

Is Mccleish really responsible for the big picture...?

because people need a scapegoat and if you're being managed by a bluenose it's always going to happen. If we were managed by a villa legend, you can guarantee people would be criticising lerner far more and blaming our performances on the squad, not the tactics.

Â