• N'Zogbia
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Jenas (for Heskey 69)
    • Bannan (for Delph 79)

Darren Bent is terrible, we were mugged.

were you saying that at the back end of last season? he was absolutely superb for us and saved us from relegation singlehandedly

If you can be bothered to search you will find i said it after about 3 weeks, he is a woeful player that scores tap ins if you constantly plant it on his foot 6 yards from goal, we would be a better team with him on the bench.

were you saying that at the back end of last season? he was absolutely superb for us and saved us from relegation singlehandedly

It was hardly singlehandedly, Ashley Young and Downing had something to do with it..

It was hardly singlehandedly, Ashley Young and Downing had something to do with it..

ok his goals which were created by young and downing kept us up, happy now?

If you can be bothered to search you will find i said it after about 3 weeks, he is a woeful player that scores tap ins if you constantly plant it on his foot 6 yards from goal, we would be a better team with him on the bench.

what rubbish! he is a top striker when given service, at this football club he has no service whatsoever

What's with all the Bent hate? 14 goals in 28 appearances is a very good return. It's no coincidence that in the games where we actually have had a good this season he's scored.

agreed, how people can moan about that goal tally is beyond me

The same way people can moan about Lerner because he inherited his money amungust other daft reasons.

(Disclaimer, some valid too mind.)

ok his goals which were created by young and downing kept us up, happy now?

It's got nothing to do with me being "happy now".. If you're going to post stuff on here, at least try and post all of the facts, if that's at all possible.

were you saying that at the back end of last season?

I was. We were definately ripped off for two reasons.

We cant adapt to Darren Bents game.

Darren Bent cant adapt to our game.

For 18m I expect him to hold the ball up a little bit better than he did today. Thought he was absolutely awful - our worst player.

At least he scores week in week out though SGC :D

We started with a midfield including Heskey, Herd and Delph! Possibly the worst midfield we have started in the last few years IMO.

How any manager could look through the players we have and decide those 3 are the best to play is a mystery to me.

Therefore, Mcleish out!

For 18m I expect him to hold the ball up a little bit better than he did today. Thought he was absolutely awful - our worst player.

i thought you would woodytom, if he gets good service then he will score goals, it's as simple as that

i thought you would woodytom, if he gets good service then he will score goals, it's as simple as that

Well Gabby put two absolute peaches across the 6 yard box. Bent nowhere to be seen.

Jenas put him through (albeit he ended up offside) and he made an arse of that.

Hes shot from the edge of the box was one of a player with absolutely no idea what to do in that situation.

DOnt blame the service. He was awful today

A truely terrible game, as much as we like to moan about it I think I'd show the credits before I showed us on motd tonight

pissed me off a treat that the muppets behind me were more interested in fighting anyone who was a welsh villa fan because we are an English club and in a guys own words when you go away with England these welsh villa fans will slit ulyour throat in your sleep

rocket polishers the lot of them

Given 7 - Fair props, don't think many of us would have played after hearing a close friend had died two hours before KO.

Hutton 4 - Dodgy tackles all over

Dunne 6 - Not bad at all

Collins 5 - Better than last week (thank ****)

Warnock 6 - Solid

Herd 5 - Not his best, but still fairly solid

Delph 4 - Poor tackling, surprised he was still on the pitch at the end of it all. Still have a bit of faith.

N'Zogbia 6 - Better, struggling with the final ball still

Gabby 7 - In the form of his life

Heskey 4 - Meh. I don't usually beat down on Heskey but he really didn't add much today.

Bent 5 - Could have been better, but so could have the service.

Â