PES 12?

Benno-Levin

Does anyone still play this?

Firstly, I fully appreciate all of the problems that come with PES. Team names, lazy editing and all the rest.

However, I still buy it.

I was brought up on arcade games and sensible soccer. I love games that I can just pick up and play, so PES still appeals to me. I've played the latest FIFA games and they are very impressive, but I find to become good I have to spend some considerable time learning all the (seemingly) very technical controls.

So, any secret PES fans still out there?

yeah there is a thread ticking over somewhere

they've fixed a fair few of the flaws such as the countless offsides and made the crossing brilliant again, but this time round they seem to have made scoring mission impossible and defending ridiculously sloppy

alos suffers from the same over complications as fifa, i dont want to hold down 3 buttons and then press one whilst also trying to move both sticks

• 2 weeks later...

Played it for a few weeks, but getting frustrated as it appears to try to be as overly complex as FIFA. I'm not a sophisticated gamer, I can only use two buttons at a time! Oh well, break out the mega drive and a bit of sensible soccer! (probably has more up-to-date club line-ups)

• 4 weeks later...

ive currently got 11, although i do want 12, only get to play it when the kids are out

i prefer pro evo over fifa, i found fifa difficult to play and not being able to do what i wanted, ive always been a pro evo player, if i cant cheat at a game, im not interested, pro evo is the only game i play on my ps3 (big waste of money i know)

theres a few current villa players on the game that i want, so i might just create them, like g gardner, bannan, stevens and herd

• 1 month later...

sorry to bring this back up, but theres no point making a new thread

i notice that theres alot of villa youngsters not on the game, baker, bannan, gardner, herd, weimann and now stevens, all these i would like to add to my game, does anyone know how easy it is to create these or if its possible to download files etc to add to the game?

cheers

sorry to bring this back up, but theres no point making a new thread

i notice that theres alot of villa youngsters not on the game, baker, bannan, gardner, herd, weimann and now stevens, all these i would like to add to my game, does anyone know how easy it is to create these or if its possible to download files etc to add to the game?

cheers

fairly sure those highlighted are all in the villa squad in the game, i know for a fact that bannan is in there as his face is terrible. Unless it was a squad update you have to download?

It's a familiar tale. Absolutely adored this game since ISS Pro right up to the start of next-gen releases, where despite endless promises and false dawns it's just been one crushing disappointment after another. I've given up on it now and there is just something not right about FIFA so I'd rather go without and be glad Mass Effect 3 is coming along soon instead.

Â