The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Just sent an email to the club expressing my concerns. Told them I wont be spending another penny untill McCunt is gone.
That reminds me, what do you lot think is the best name for the ginger gibbon?

Personally I like Mc Relegator.

Ex-manager.
:clap:

Hopefully the time when we can call him that is only days away.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy Abraham ‏ @TimothyAbraham

Alex McLeish on his future: "I don't know if I'll be manager but I anticipate it." #AVFC

McLeish: "I haven't heard an open debate about my future?Is it on the radio and in the papers.I don't get distracted by these things?" #AVFC

Reporter: Have you had an indication there will be a positive conversation going forward? McLeish: I will have a conversation next week.

McLeish: "I know we are looking at bringing in players to change things."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mat Kendrick ‏ @MatKendrick

Reporter: Is there a question mark over your job? McLeish: I haven't given that any thought

McLeish: I don't know - I anticipate still being here next season

Reporter: If you're not here next season will that be unfair? McLeish: That's hypothetical

Alex McLeish claims he has not heard any open debate about his future and won't be "distracted by this sideshow"

McLeish on conversations with the board: "I expect us to sit down and talk next week."

The atmosphere on the last day, especially away from home is always good natured. It will suprise me if the fans are chanting about mcleish.

If he was staying im sure they would have told him by now. He is obviously a goner.

The e-mail one is good. Hopefully its the saem type of e-mail he sent blues.

Alex Mcleish:"Things haven't been right this season. I've emailed the chief executive and I'm hoping we'll have a meeting next week."

Â