The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the players and manager do the walk around the pitch on Sunday after the game it would be brilliant if any fans left in the ground just turn around and show their backs to them

Just for any 'Let's support the lads' and 'Don't upset the players' types out there, this is what the McLeish Out protest organiser has commented:

Here is an outline for the Day:

Flyers will be available from all around the ground from 11.00am onwards.

Protest will be begin at 1pm. Trinity Road, near the McGregor Statue.

As part of the organised McLeish Out Day protest we suggest to hold your flyers up when McLeish emerges from the tunnel and also at full time.

We propose that fans remain for the "lap of honour" and make their feelings known about McLeish remaining as manager.

This is our last chance to make ourselves heard, we can not endure another season like this.

For 90 minutes we will be behind the lads 100% as always and will do our best to roar them on to victory. These protests are aimed solely at one man.

We all want want is best for Aston Villa, and one thing most of us can agree on is Alex Mcleish is not the man to take this club forward

Is anyone else really bored of the daily "McLeish has our backing", "Survival is in our hands" and "It's upto the older players to step up" articles? :yawn:

Just for any 'Let's support the lads' and 'Don't upset the players' types out there, this is what the McLeish Out protest organiser has commented:

Here is an outline for the Day:

Flyers will be available from all around the ground from 11.00am onwards.

Protest will be begin at 1pm. Trinity Road, near the McGregor Statue.

As part of the organised McLeish Out Day protest we suggest to hold your flyers up when McLeish emerges from the tunnel and also at full time.

We propose that fans remain for the "lap of honour" and make their feelings known about McLeish remaining as manager.

This is our last chance to make ourselves heard, we can not endure another season like this.

For 90 minutes we will be behind the lads 100% as always and will do our best to roar them on to victory. These protests are aimed solely at one man.

We all want want is best for Aston Villa, and one thing most of us can agree on is Alex Mcleish is not the man to take this club forward

People could hold flyers and banners up outside players entrance when he arrives, if he still arrives with team on a coach, usually one and half hours before kick off.

I shouted at him when he was blues manager as he arrived at Villa park for a game. He heard what I shouted at him but he smiled and put his thumb up.

Is anyone else really bored of the daily "McLeish has our backing", "Survival is in our hands" and "It's upto the older players to step up" articles? :yawn:

I am sick of reading anything that comes out of the players mouths to be honest. I just want to see them perform well on the pitch and they can leave the PR bullshit to the manager.

I noticed that our highly intelligent stand in Captain has come out with a gem today in the Birmingham Mail.

He said "There's no such question as 'old guard'"

Well Gabby, I have to agree with you there, the words 'old guard' on their own never have nor never will form a question.

The first one of thiose is the only one that gives me hope, actually. As soon as a chairman backs his manager, the sack can't be far away. :)

Seeing the flyer and hearing these protest plans marks probably my lowest point as a Villa fan.

If I thought it would achieve anything I'd be right behind it, but it clearly won't IMO.

It serves nothing other than to encourage negativity and personal abuse and will reflect badly on the integrity of Villa fans as the writing is already on the wall for AMc.

1st time ever I've not looked forward to going to a game.

Seeing the flyer and hearing these protest plans marks probably my lowest point as a Villa fan.

If I thought it would achieve anything I'd be right behind it, but it clearly won't IMO.

It serves nothing other than to encourage negativity and personal abuse and will reflect badly on the integrity of Villa fans as the writing is already on the wall for AMc.

Your first game this season then?

:lol:

Agree 110%

Â