The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

How are our players going to be motivated after reading that drivel?

Belies belief that any manager of Aston Villa would say that and we all wonder why on here our players produce such poor performances.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did McLeish actually say this in regards to the Arsenal game?

"But we have to be realistic if people thought we would come here and win."

If he did, that is disgraceful, we may as well not turn up (not that we do anyway half the time) at all against Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Spurs. Hardly motivating words from the boss. Go now Eck!

I've been Reading catching up. Is there anyone on here now that supports or wants McLeish here next season. I certainly don't. We have players worth 10-15-20 million quid and he reckons we are not good enough to compete with these so called elite teams. Hmmm, im sure Swansea, Norwich never think this.

Every man & his dog knows that McLeish is a bad fit for the Club, he knows it himself,however only one man will have the say on the matter and atm he seems to be sticking by him. I think that it would take a run of 5 or 6 defeats to even get Randy to look at the situation.

He'll be pointing to the fact that he's lost influential players to the treatment table as yet another excuse for his own personal performance. Truth be told, Dunne's injury has made very little negative difference to the team, Bent wasn't being used in the right way, Clark is still finding his feet at this level and Hutton, well, what can I say? He's just shit and Lichaj might actually do a better job. Delph is crap, Jenas, well, we'll never know! Any excuse to play Emuel Heskey!!

I do not want McLeish next season. Krulak said that our performance last season wasn't good enough, nothing has changed. Sack the Manager or face relegation next season. Actually, THIS season isn't done yet!!

I do not want McLeish next season. Krulak said that our performance last season wasn't good enough, nothing has changed. Sack the Manager or face relegation next season. Actually, THIS season isn't done yet!!

Something has changed, its got even worse!

I see we're visiting Burton Albion pre-season. There's just a depressing inevitability about McLeish being in charge next season.
Well then if he is still here I propose we instigate a fan revolution. Viva la revolution and all that. :thumb:

Ranieri's been sacked at Inter, get him get him now.

Funny. There is no way Ranieri would be brought here. Far too good for us.

I hate hearing this. Who is good enough, Holloway some people think, McCarthy anyone. Just who would we look at.

Ranieri's been sacked at Inter, get him get him now.

Funny. There is no way Ranieri would be brought here. Far too good for us.

I hate hearing this. Who is good enough, Holloway some people think, McCarthy anyone. Just who would we look at.

Whoever they are there onto a winner, we could have the love child of adolf hitler and pol pot and he'd be more popular than eck and probably have better knowledge of the game to be fair.

Â