The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on this forum who actually believe that Mcleish will come good at Villa are even more deluded than the idiot that forked out £3 million to get the tit in the first place.

This club is in a shambles. We have a chairman who has spent the last year and a half reeling back some of his money - don't say 'what about Bent, because for £20+ million I'd expect a bit more than a lazy goal hanger - we have a manager with a complete lack of tactical nous who, if he stays, I honestly believe will get us relegated and on the pitch we have possibly the worst defence in living memory that flap around every time the ball comes within 5 yards of the box.

Mcleish will be shown for what he is - in over his head. His decisions are baffling - Newcastle away for instance - he talks shyte and he's helped turned Villa Park into a ground that teams must relish coming to for their gift of 3 points.

It hurts to see how in less than 3 years this club has sunk into the depths of desperation. O'Neill must take a portion of the blame but in the current here and now, Mcleish is to blame because he picks the team, he needs to motivate, he needs to make key decisions and at the present time he is failing spectacularly.

It's kind of funny looking back that Kev Mac managed to get 2 league wins in a short time where everything was at it's worst. He no pre season and he was a caretaker who managed to get 1/3 wins that McLeish has got right now. What the ****?

You cannot forgive it when people make excuses for him. It's just anti Villa all over.

We wont go down but to be in the dunces half of the league with this squad (even with its faults) is unacceptable.

6 wins in 24 games is exceptionally shit as is McLeish's 'Premiership experience'.

Dread to think of what his woeful legacy will be after 3 years of his utter sh1te mismanagement.

I never wanted him as manager, don't really want him now either, but his record after same amount of games is better than MON's first season with same amount of games and better than Houllier who had more and better players. He ain't gonna get sacked, so I'll reserve full 100% on him by seeing what he does in the summer or how he starts next season. If he starts signing players like Steven Davis, then he can jog on!

People on this forum who actually believe that Mcleish will come good at Villa are even more deluded than the idiot that forked out £3 million to get the tit in the first place.

Well said.

I mean we all HOPE Mcleish will magically stop being shit.

But when reality is so obviously staring you in the face that he is shit and has previous form of being shit and completely out of his depth in this league you cant just pretend everything is OK.

It was a joke appointment.

His record thus far with us is bloody dreadful - worse than many feared it would be - a truly pathetic win ratio thats utterly embarrasing.

Shit manager - shouldn't be in the Premiership - simple as that

The board should be ashamed.

We wont go down but to be in the dunces half of the league with this squad (even with its faults) is unacceptable.

6 wins in 24 games is exceptionally shit as is McLeish's 'Premiership experience'.

Dread to think of what his woeful legacy will be after 3 years of his utter sh1te mismanagement.

I never wanted him as manager, don't really want him now either, but his record after same amount of games is better than MON's first season with same amount of games and better than Houllier who had more and better players. He ain't gonna get sacked, so I'll reserve full 100% on him by seeing what he does in the summer or how he starts next season. If he starts signing players like Steven Davis, then he can jog on!

I wouldn't trust him to go down the shop and buy me a bottle of milk for £1.20 let alone giving him a 'free reign' and a small warchest (which will probably be funded by selling our best (if we actually have any at the moment) players) in the summer.

Our squad of players should not be in the bottom half of the League. Full stop. They are because we have a manager who is negative and clueless.

I'll chuck a name out there who I strongly believe we should go and get now - Alan Curbishley. He's available, has history at the club and I honestly believe would be our 'Alan Pardew'.

Saying that Lerner is probably saving up to chuck another £3 million at Sha for Chris Hughton.

This is where I am. I believe he will be given funds in the summer and I hope we will have more ambitious targets than Steven Davis.

The difference with MON's first season is I was still 100% confident he would keep us up, which he did quite comfortably in the end.

McLeish however is a **** disgrace. Once he's in a relegation battle in this league he cannot get the team out of it. If we are battling this season we're screwed. 100%.

I also don't wanna see McLeish build his own team. He already bought his washed up Spurs reject buddy Hutton for 4m. A complete downgrade from Luke Young and Herd got Man of the Match at RB just before he bought Hutton.

He's actually spent 17m in the Summer window. That's still quite abit for a manager who's had it 'tough'. And did he spent it wisely? **** no he didn't.

If he's given any funds this summer fans should fear his blueprint relegation building. But some fans seem to love it. It's like they're rooting for McLeish to bring us down.

This club is in a shambles. We have a chairman who has spent the last year and a half reeling back some of his money - don't say 'what about Bent, because for £20+ million I'd expect a bit more than a lazy goal hanger - we have a manager with a complete lack of tactical nous who, if he stays, I honestly believe will get us relegated and on the pitch we have possibly the worst defence in living memory that flap around every time the ball comes within 5 yards of the box.

Mcleish will be shown for what he is - in over his head. His decisions are baffling - Newcastle away for instance - he talks shyte and he's helped turned Villa Park into a ground that teams must relish coming to for their gift of 3 points.

It hurts to see how in less than 3 years this club has sunk into the depths of desperation. O'Neill must take a portion of the blame but in the current here and now, Mcleish is to blame because he picks the team, he needs to motivate, he needs to make key decisions and at the present time he is failing spectacularly.

Bent isn't a lazy goal hanger. We've got our money's worth with him.

I agree with everything else though.

Are you seriously trying to compare this season with first season MON took over??

I can't even contemplate him being here for another 3 years.

Everytime I see his smurking ginger face on the touchline I want to punch it.

He is smug. Tell you what, I'd be smug if I'd landed a job that I shouldn't be anywhere near. It'd be like me being appointed a doctor cos' I know how to administer Calpol.

None of it makes sense. It really doesn't. It's like unlocking all the doors in a prison then being surprised that all the prisoners escape.

One big, huge massive balls up.

The majority on here saying he should be given money in the summer

Why so he can sign dogshit players such as Alan Hutton for stupid money

First person through the door will be Steven Davis a player we do not need and i doubt it will be for a modest fee either

Bent isn't a lazy goal hanger. We've got our money's worth with him.

I agree with everything else though.

In terms of he's paid to score goals then I'd agree.

But watching him lately, he's just strolling around with a cigar on. Other players that justify such a fee have more to their game. They will create, can pass and do more than just score.

If that is his only contribution to the team, then we may as well flog him in the summer because he won't get the service the way Mcleish sets us up. Just think, if we can sell him for £20 million that is 4 Alan Hutton's.

Goody-****-gumdrops.

Â