Gears of War 3

jadenb42

I've played some of the campaign and some mutliplayer, and i don't know what the fuss is about, really average shooter, better out there already. Moving about is really akward and reloading your gun is a pain in the arse unless you're right on the money. I'd rather get rid, but feel i have to make an effort now i've paid £36.99.

Did you play the previous games? GoW 1 & 2 were both the same as you describe with regards the movement.

Don't think so, you can play whenever you want I suppose. I assume you also have 3 save files like in GOW3 meaning you can have a single player campaign to do and a co-op one for when you get chance to.

The whole point is to do it together though ;)

Maybe just do an Act a night or something?

I played GoW2 to death, got to level 50 online, downloaded all the map packs, completed the campaign on insane but for some reason I just can't get interested in buying this one. :?

Well, I'm now so desperate to get it before the weekend I've assembled 6 games for trade-in and dug my Gamestation card out of mothballs (which suspect has about £2 on it, but it's better than a kick in the nuts). Anybody have any idea what I'm likely to be offered for Fallout 3, UFC 2010, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Fable 3?

Ace. 8)

The Gamestation trip turned out to be an über-multiple-win; on top of bagging the game I had enough excess trade-in credit to put a £5 deposit on FIFA 12 for next week, then I got an extra £5 on top of that (apparently as I was buying a new release game) which I used to plonk down a deposit for MW3, then on top of all that shit they gave me a £5 gift card, just for the hell of it. Happy days!

Â