Gears of War 3

jadenb42

Oh yeah....wtF is that cut scene all about when you play as cole and he scores the touchdown with the bomb?!?!

Very strange indeed

It was all about his psyche. He's back on 'home turf', he loves the game. He misses people chanting his name. If you notice all the way to the field he has people praising him and cheering him. It was similar to when Dom found Maria in 2. He sees her as she was, embraces her, tells her he loves her etc... then when Marcus steps in the true horror is unveiled and she has been tortured and mutilated.

Oh yeah....wtF is that cut scene all about when you play as cole and he scores the touchdown with the bomb?!?!

Very strange indeed

It was all about his psyche. He's back on 'home turf', he loves the game. He misses people chanting his name. If you notice all the way to the field he has people praising him and cheering him. It was similar to when Dom found Maria in 2. He sees her as she was, embraces her, tells her he loves her etc... then when Marcus steps in the true horror is unveiled and she has been tortured and mutilated.

That Scene with Maria was dark even for an 18. A very powerful scene for a game. The last time a scene in a game made me go 'oh ****' was the twist scene in the first Bioshock.

Half way through act two. This game is insanely good. It's epic in every stage. From scenery to fights to enemies. It's building nicely to something epic. A final stand the end of it all.

At times I just want to quote that prayer the sniper in saving private Ryan quotes when usin the one shot as boomers elites and mailers surround me

Another Baird quote...

Anya: oh my god, are those dead scientists?!

Baird: I dunno, its hard to tell if their coats were white or not :lol:

Completed this last night. What an amazing campaign. Stunning. Also spent some time with some TDM and warzone. They really have improved every aspect of this game, everthing just feels so balanced now. Also had a blast on Beast mode. Hell of alot of fun I must say!

Basically without rambling on too much, this game is the shiz :thumb:

We're going through on Hardcore at the moment (4 player co-op) but I have completed the campaign on normal by myself. Awesome game, although it did get a little drawn out towards the end.

**SPOILERS**

I knew Dom would die at some point, it was just a matter of when and where. As soon as they were having that fire fight on the roof and they got separated I knew it was coming. So sad :cry:

Â