Gears of War 3

jadenb42

Awesome game - not doing to bad, just defended the fort by beating the Bezerker on Hardcore. Hate them things :/

Havnt had a go on the multiplayer yet, anybody fancy a game at some point, drop me an add.. just add 'beauty' onto my name :)

I had a game online last night. Killed an enemy that was downed and got shouted at for stealing this guys kill. Some people really are mental. I just lolled at him. Much prefer Battlefield online. People actually use team work there and don't give a damn about how many kills they get.

Taylsbeauty?

yea - seemed really cool 4/5 years ago... (no caps though, if that makes a difference)

Drop me an add man, probs wont be on this eve as gf is watching a film on the skyplayer :/ but should be good for a game tomoz in the evening.

How you getting on in the game, what do you think?

'twas a good game. Graphically it was awesome, definite improvement. The cutscenes looked great.

Finished the game last night, just got a little bit tedious towards the end. Fight wave of enemy, move forward, fight wave of enemy, move forward etc... Still, enjoyed it. Nice finish. Bit of a heart-wrenching moment just over half way through though. :cry:

I'm out Saturday boys.

Found out today that if we go through the campaign in arcade mode then you respawn after 25 seconds. So technically we can go on Insanity and if someone dies just hide in cover until they respawn. No game over.

Just picked up the limited edition version on my lunchbreak. Cant wait to try it when i get home...

Yeah i got stung for that...

"sorry bud but we're all out of the standard version...however we do have the limited edition one in stock..."

"whats so limited about it?"

"you get a real Cog and a flag..."

"........"

:|

Â