Gears of War 3

jadenb42

Was tempted by the limited edition version, I got the limited gears 2 for however much it was at the time and the hardcore MW2. I do like to 'collect' these editions but i just wasn't feeling it this time round. And I can't believe thers a version of MW3 coming out which is gonna cost like £80 or something. Rediculous.

I have recently started becomming a trader, traded in the kinect after 3 months as didn't play it and also traded in FIFA 11 before it goes down to 10p (still only got £2.30 for it mind) as needed to clear some space. Wanna get rid of my PS3 next as havnt used that since the hackings.

Does anybody know what I should do to clear the ps3 of my details etc before trade in??

GAW3 is awesome.

I love this game!

Granted the mechanics of the game have not changed at all really since the original was released, but its so much fun! Visually it up there with the best games ive played.

Ive found myself becoming obsessed with finding COG tags and collectables!

Found out last night we don't all have to play on the same difficulty either.

So if some people wanna play on casual/normal some can play on insanity/hardcore. If 1 person plays on Insanity and 3 play on casual then you can blaze through the campaign in no time and the person on insanity gets the insanity achievement. :D

Found out last night we don't all have to play on the same difficulty either.

So if some people wanna play on casual/normal some can play on insanity/hardcore. If 1 person plays on Insanity and 3 play on casual then you can blaze through the campaign in no time and the person on insanity gets the insanity achievement. :D

casual & normal mode is for pussies.

If i find out any of you are playing on casual or normal i will make it my personal goal to ensure that the whole of VT knows you are a pussy...and said person will forever be referred to only as pussy boy!

Gave the single player a blast last night and gotta say im loving it so far. Cant wait to get stuck into a bit of Horde mode though. This might sound stupid....but i think the best addition to the game gameplay wise is how you can evade in any direction 360 degrees rather than just left, right back and forwards. Makes such a difference. Im also loving the retro lancer melee and the ADS hammerburst.

Great game so far.

[evil]Mwahahahaha![/evil]

Marcus is dead. It's all a dream. He's also his own father. You think it's the future but it's really the past. Everyone's a ghost.

Oh...i was hoping Cole got killed and Marcus ended up nailing that bird with the Longshot!!!

Â