GTA 5

Genie

Some more leaked details

• A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
  • A brand new first person mode while on foot
  • A wealth of new Easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
  • New animals roaming Los Santos
  • Animals in GTA Online?
  • Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
  • Newly overhauled character selection screen

I just had flashbacks to the day online was released, I was on xbox 360 then. You would be lucky to get through the character selection, if you did then you would get stuck at that first race for an eternity. I remember listening to that same music over and over stuck in that flipping car park lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently the $1,000,000 we get as a preorder bonus gets split so we only get half of that online and the other half for single player which is pretty pointless and the PS4 install will take up 50GB.

Still, more Cara Delevingne is a good thing.

Am gonna get stuck into the multiplayer on this on ps4. Always meant to on ps3 but wanted to do the single player story first but never got round to finishing it.

Edited by Ingram85

Apparently the $1,000,000 we get as a preorder bonus gets split so we only get half of that online and the other half for single player which is pretty pointless and the PS4 install will take up 50GB.

Still, more Cara Delevingne is a good thing.

She's probably the only good DJ/presenter on GTA 5.

Fernando needs his own show again :(

First person mode is all bout confirmed both in cars and on foot, kind of crazy to imagine GTA like that.

Still not sure if it's worth pre ordering though, Rockstar need to show a lot more.

I don't really see the point of buying this again for, what seems to be, a small amount of added extras. The storyline mission is going to basically be the same, is it not?

Â