GTA 5

Genie

Might bump in to you (literally) sometime on there then VA - I like how some of your friends online populate the world automatically.

I got into the same session as Villa678 ... who I think is AVFCForever1991... but then my dinner was ready before I had a chance to do much <_<

Who else has created themselves as their character? Or do you make a random person?

• Like 2

Might bump in to you (literally) sometime on there then VA - I like how some of your friends online populate the world automatically.

I got into the same session as Villa678 ... who I think is AVFCForever1991... but then my dinner was ready before I had a chance to do much <_<

Who else has created themselves as their character? Or do you make a random person?

Yeah that is me  :)

Mine was just random. I randomised the selection a couple of times, and left it as it was, pretty much.

I'll have to add some of you guys that aren't on my list yet.

Edited by hogso

Add me then we can all chill in the skin bar like the uber cool swag cats we are.

strip%20club.jpg

• Like 1

Add me then we can all chill in the skin bar like the uber cool swag cats we are.

strip%20club.jpg

Lol, Ajax is definitely the one on the left..

What's your PSN?

• Like 1

im actually starting to make progress with this now, lol, slow i know

it was just the first mission that was doing me over, but kept calm, kids we told to be quite and let me concentrate and i done it, lol, unlocked michael, brilliant character, and got myself some nice cars :-)

Wish online was more user friendly.  When you come out of a TDM/Race - the car you were in has gone and they always seem to respawn me miles away from anywhere.

Shooting's terrible; though I probably compare all shooting to COD which might be unfair.

Don't wear the silver skull mask to rob stores in, when you take it off it seems to take your hair with it. I lost my dreads and now have to wait to unlock them to get them back...bad times :)

Â