GTA 5

Genie

Rockstar are holding them back

No, Rockstar are asking retailers to hold them back. I can guarantee ShopTo will start sending them off on Friday to ensure that they arrived by release date, some will arrive early I expect. I can also guarantee that loads of people who pre-ordered with GAME won't get it on the Tuesday.

I'm not expecting it to arrive on Tuesday, but ShopTo have a history of getting games delivered early so I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn up on Monday.

You mean with game online right? I preordered mine 4 months ago in store and paid a £10 deposit for the special edition so if I turn up on the morning and don't get it I will be in prison by midday for unspeakable crimes 

Rest easy, I meant online. :P

Just a heads up, don` try to read much up on it now. Several people have the game, and short clips have been popping up of gameplay. Even if you are impatient, so easy to fall for a spoiler. They actually have it, one of the clips. Two in fact. 

There might be more later, well I am sure it will but release is so close so I don`t really care anymore...

So yeah! Be patient, there is spoilers about! 

Â