Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Delfouneso hasn't really been given a decent run in the side though has he? He has also been held back by the signing of Bent and the way our present manager sets us up. You remember why Cahil left? Just hope we don't do the same thing with Gardner as i have seen him play and at the moment he is times better than say Herd who is limited in ability or Ireland, or Delph, or friggen Heskey!

I'm guessing that Coventry have guaranteed McLeish that he will play. Good move for Gary as it's a small daily commute.

Only downside is that Coventry are a very poor team at the moment. Still it will help prepare him for the physical battles of regular Premiership football.

Delfouneso hasn't really been given a decent run in the side though has he? He has also been held back by the signing of Bent and the way our present manager sets us up. You remember why Cahil left? Just hope we don't do the same thing with Gardner as i have seen him play and at the moment he is times better than say Herd who is limited in ability or Ireland, or Delph, or friggen Heskey!

Has Delfouneso ever justified a run in the team?

I'm sure Delfouneso is and will be a decent player, but he's never going to live up to the expectation that fans put on him, and therefore will be seen as a disappointment, even if he's perfectly decent.

I'm hoping the same doesn't happen to gardner

Has Delfouneso ever justified a run in the team?

I'm sure Delfouneso is and will be a decent player, but he's never going to live up to the expectation that fans put on him, and therefore will be seen as a disappointment, even if he's perfectly decent.

I'm hoping the same doesn't happen to gardner

If the Fonz put himself about and demanded the ball like GG he would be a fixture for the Villa. He has the skill and technique but has yet to show the desire and application in my opinion.

I get the sense that this is a case of 'go out and get yourself match fit so we can start playing you in the new year'.

Doubt it, with the clowns running our club Gardener will probably be loaned out all season and then sold

Idiots

From next season on I expect him to be wearing the number 4 shirt and is a regular in our side.

not a chance in hell

SGC, I suspect that a lot of your comments are tongue in cheek but I'm surprised that you think so little of GG. I've watched him a fair number of times over the past three seasons and I'd expect him to do very well in the Premiership.

I get the sense that this is a case of 'go out and get yourself match fit so we can start playing you in the new year'.

Doubt it, with the clowns running our club Gardener will probably be loaned out all season and then sold

Idiots

Doubt it. Daft comment imo.

I would happily bet you some money that Gardner will not go anywhere anytime soon (next 2/3 years)

Idiots

Doubt it. Daft comment imo.

I would happily bet you some money that Gardner will not go anywhere anytime soon (next 2/3 years)

I wouldnt be so sure. He was spoke of in the same bracket as Wilshire just before his cruciate decided to 'pop'.

Dont be mistaken into thinking he isnt known to all the top clubs in the league just because he hasnt played any first team football. He really is that highly thought of.

I don't doubt he's well known wiggy, I just can't see us selling him anytime soon.

I know footballers don't know loyalty, but I honestly see him in the Gabby bracket, as opposed to the Stewart Downing bracket.

There's definatly a chance he could be sold at some point, but I'd imagine he'd prefer to give his boyhood club a few decent years before he thinks about moving on.

My guess is that he'll sign a nice long contract, probably for 5 years, then he'll either stay for the majority and move to a big club for a big sum (if he lives up to his hype), or he'll continue to stay at Villa, like Gabs.

(Though, that's all on the assumption that he's doing to be a quality player!)

I don't doubt he's well known wiggy, I just can't see us selling him anytime soon.

I know footballers don't know loyalty, but I honestly see him in the Gabby bracket, as opposed to the Stewart Downing bracket.

There's definatly a chance he could be sold at some point, but I'd imagine he'd prefer to give his boyhood club a few decent years before he thinks about moving on.

My guess is that he'll sign a nice long contract, probably for 5 years, then he'll either stay for the majority and move to a big club for a big sum (if he lives up to his hype), or he'll continue to stay at Villa, like Gabs.

(Though, that's all on the assumption that he's doing to be a quality player!)

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Not him but the club.

Â