Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

Ba is a good one, Sturridge is a punt worth taking but if he doesn't get loaned then I'll swap him.

I'm worried about Modric. He doesn't get enough goals/assists at Spurs, but if he gets a move to Chelsea he'll get plenty of assists I'm sure. But if he doesn't then he's 8m wasted, but if I wait until the transfer I'll pay twice that.

So, i've taken a chance, in the hope he'll get a move.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if he doesn't then he's 8m wasted, but if I wait until the transfer I'll pay twice that.

No you won't pay double. Modric is £8m and that's whether he moves to Chelsea or Swansea or stays where he is. Once they're in the database, that's that. The only thing that will change their price from this point is popularity and performance AFTER the season starts, and even then only by 0.1 or 0.2 per week. I'd wait and see.

But if he doesn't then he's 8m wasted, but if I wait until the transfer I'll pay twice that.

No you won't pay double. Modric is £8m and that's whether he moves to Chelsea or Swansea or stays where he is. Once they're in the database, that's that. The only thing that will change their price from this point is popularity and performance AFTER the season starts, and even then only by 0.1 or 0.2 per week. I'd wait and see.

Ah.

Wait and see indeed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - De Gea - - - - - - - - -

Baines----- ---Vidic-----Samba------------A Cole

A Young ----Wilshire ----Whitehead----Etherington

---------------DB9---------------Suarez--------------

BOOOOSH!!!

Given; Nelsen, L Young, Luiz; Sandro, Dempsey, Albrighton, Van de Vart, Kalou; Bent, Hernadez.

Am likely to play with that as Sandro and Kalou won't start enough (although Kalou had a decent number of points last season).

_____________________Paul Robinson

______Nemanja Vidic___Sylvain Distin___Jose Enrique

Scott Sinclair__James McCarthy__Chris Brunt__Matt Jarvis

______Wayne Rooney__Darren Bent__Didier Drogba

My aim this season is to finish above the 100 mark. :hooray:

One seriously shitty thing about the new fancier format is that it is (as far as I can see) no longer possible to manage your team via a smartphone (or obviously a dumbphone). It now needs to be done on a computer, unless someone can correct me. I've asked via email whether they'll be providing an android/iPhone app for it. No answer yet.

One seriously shitty thing about the new fancier format is that it is (as far as I can see) no longer possible to manage your team via a smartphone (or obviously a dumbphone). It now needs to be done on a computer, unless someone can correct me. I've asked via email whether they'll be providing an android/iPhone app for it. No answer yet.

I might stay on top of my team if that comes about.

I am so happy with my team. :D

Cant decide, Dempsey or Downing? Both £8.5m

Im swaying towards Dempsey just because Downing is a word removed!

I wanted to swap Demsey for Downing, but because he's still a Villa player it takes me over my limit. Will probably do it once it's updated.

I am so happy with my team. :D

Cant decide, Dempsey or Downing? Both £8.5m

Im swaying towards Dempsey just because Downing is a word removed!

I wanted to swap Demsey for Downing, but because he's still a Villa player it takes me over my limit. Will probably do it once it's updated.

Dempsey gets goals tho, but saying that i think the scrote will do well at Liverpool...the bastard!

_____________________Shay Given

______Gael Clichy___Sylvain Distin___Ashley Cole

Maxi Rodriguez__Cabaye__Charles N'Zogbia__Florent Malouda

______Andy Johnson__Darren Bent__Javier Hernandez

I think I have a pretty good chance at becoming bottom this year....

Â