Photography?

trimandson

Will they be from your own family or from a previous owner Mike?
Oh, they're ours. Mine, mostly, from family holidays, etc.

Nostalgia overload imminent.

My uncle has recovered all the family photos and made them digital. Pictures of my grandmother in the 1940's. And pictures and videos of her 12 children. They're well done, but he gets a lot of stick from other family members who think that he has too much time on his hands and they say they've no interest in the photos. He gets a lot of stick because he did the best out of all the 12 children, but I don't know if he minds.

he gets a lot of stick from other family members who think that he has too much time on his hands and they say they've no interest in the photos

Their loss.

I have to confess I had nothing to do with it. Alice and her sister put it together last night - having frequently remarked on her similarity to her grandmother.

Didn't know whether to put it here, Rogues' Gallery or General Chat, TBH.

I have to confess I had nothing to do with it. Alice and her sister put it together last night - having frequently remarked on her similarity to her grandmother.

Did you see the link a few pages back about the artist who'd done exactly the same as above, ie recreating old photos?

Did you see the link a few pages back about the artist who'd done exactly the same as above, ie recreating old photos?

Yes I did. I think my girls had seen that website too - although in this instance it's two different people, and they didn't try and replicate the costume or anything like that.

O managed to get a fairly good picture this morning. (On my fb and twitter for those interested) considering it was taken on my phone.

Could any of our many photography experts on quickly explain the basics of creating an HDR image, or point me in the direction of an idiot's guide?

I've done a bit of reading myself, and I think I need to use autobracketing to take three of the same shot, with one under and one over exposed, then combine them in photoshop? Is there a quick and easy way of getting a similar effect from a single image that I've already taken? Ta.

Â