Sunderland.

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Don't think I've ever met one to dislike.

What I will say though, is that we've had them as our final home game of the season a couple of times in the past (when they'd long since been relegated), and their fans were an absolute credit on both occasions. Scenes akin to our victory away at Arsenal last year; fancy dress and conga lines around the north lower.

I'd be pretty bitter about Bent aswell if I was a Mackem FWIW.

But what you're saying is completely rational V4E, I don't necesserily expect passionate football fans to be as considered as this. As I say, despite the reasons you list, I'd still be pretty miffed - as I was with Barry and Milner, who have both gone on to unquestionably bigger and better things.

Can we not **** them both off to the SPL? That way Celtic and Rangers might actually have to do something every year.

Sunderland is actually closer to Glasgow than it is to every Premier League ground other than Newcastle. It would make sense!

Can we not **** them both off to the SPL? That way Celtic and Rangers might actually have to do something every year.

Sunderland is actually closer to Glasgow than it is to every Premier League ground other than Newcastle. It would make sense!

Sorry to be pedantic, but no it's not. Sunderland is closer to Blackburn and all the other north west clubs then it is to Glasgow.

Â