Gym Routine

olboydave

I'd just make yourself some homemade mass shakes. Do a Google search and you'll find loads of recipes then pick the one you like the sound off. Most of them will probably be some form of milk, whey, oats, & flaxseed oil with different fruits combo.

Yeah I'm on that one. I do want to be full though, I want to eat a "proper" meal it's just that my throat closes up at the idea.

I think it's through boredom.

Perhaps you need to step your cooking game up, if you're bored it could be down to too much sameness.

Give me another hour in the day and I'm down with that.

Knee is playing up.again,

Squats. Loads of squats.

swimming would be more advisable no ?

Perhaps you need to step your cooking game up, if you're bored it could be down to too much sameness.

Give me another hour in the day and I'm down with that.

Knee is playing up.again,

Squats. Loads of squats.

Man up and eat your food then, 2000 calories a day is fit for a girl.

I've decided to add the deadlift back into my routine. It'll be the compound lift in the second (of 2) day. I'll get rid of the lat pulldown as that stuff is being done by everything else. It'll be good to be deadlifting again :D

I'm getting so tired of foood. Ghafhfhah.

1000 calori shake:

2 tbs olive oil
4 scoops of protein powder (Preferably choco or icecoffe flavor)
2 tbs(topped 80gram ish) peanutbutter (Get organic peanutbutter if you're worried about the saturated fat)
1 Banana

250-300ml of whole milk

Freez the Bananas and you got a rather tasty milkshake/smoothie.
Change the proteinpowder with a gainer and you're looking at 1600cals.
Add some pure coco if you want more chocolate taste.

Bon Appetite

5 reps. Could probably have managed a 6th (6 is usually my target) but my form was shaky on that 5th so it was probably best not to.

First time I've hit that weight in nearly a year. Felt good!

157.5 kg tonight.

Baby steps. 160 next week.

Did 160 for 3 reps.

But twinged my back a bit in the process. One of those where I didn't feel it at the time, but when I got up the next day I knew something was wrong.

I've done it before, it's a long long running problem I have with my back :( (from well before I started at the gym)

Hopefully it clears up by next week

your grip should be a width that means when the bar is at chest level (i.e. the bottom of the lift) your forearms are pointing straight up.

if they're angled in or out then your grip is wrong.

Â