What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

There's shitloads of them Ruge, from all over, Bent Wind, T2, Troyka, Thunder & Roses, Human Beast, Stonewall, Iron Claw, Dirty John's Hot Dog Stall... Still finding them now.

Some it's quite difficult to understand how they didn't get more fame, the Third Power's 'Believe' is knockout, that J.D Blackfoot 'Ultimate Prophecy' kicks ass too.

are you familiar with a band called "dust" Xann ? their self titled debut is one of my favourite albums of all time.

Aye, though I don't have it - Perhaps I should? :)

w1r9fl.jpg2qwcz21.jpg

These two were compiled by Nick Saloman from the Bevis Frond, he's got an amazing collection and the knowledge with it :o

Bit sobering really. You think you know stuff, I hardly knew anything on the second one :rolleyes:

yeah there are some great unknown bands Xann and like you say plenty more to be discovered, yeah id try the debut by dust its superb especially the songs chasin ladies( my favourite) goin easy and from a dry camel which is close to being my favourite on the album. marky ramone is on drums.

black sabbath, never say die. cant stop listening to this album and at the moment its my favourite album by the lads which is a surprise considering i did not like it when i was a bit younger. as ive matured musically its grew on me and its probably their most interesting album with lots of jazzy moments on it and quite proggy in a way as well, its even got a brass band on one song which is cool and bill ward singing one song which sounds very zeppelin. shame ozzy got fired because if they would of took this direction it would of been great. one of the most underrated albums of all time, this is considered ozzy era sabbaths worst album(not true) but its still better than any deep purple album which is saying something.

^^How is it? Earth are ace.

Just on my second playthrough and ace would definitely be a reasonable word to use.

I just had a listen, as I've not heard them before, but I like mark lanegan's stuff a lot.

The mixing on it is appalling.

Â