• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

1. In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

2. Adolph Hitler played chess daily. He always played the white pieces, and insisted on being allowed to replace one of his bishops with a second queen.

3.The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.

i think you need to s t f u

I think you need to calm down and move away from the keyboard, internet warrior.

i think you should support blues if you want to suck off mccliesh so much

Boy Scout, calm down.... and I think you'll find he's not their manager, not really :lol:

well im jus thinking whats best for him, that way hell get first dibs on the next shit manager they employ.....

Boy Scout, why would you wish that upon any true Villa fan?

Don't mention the Sty... I did once... and I regretted it ever since.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.

2. Adolph Hitler played chess daily. He always played the white pieces, and insisted on being allowed to replace one of his bishops with a second queen.

3.The striped mittenfish, a deepwater species recently discovered in the Java Sea, can change its sex at will by turning its entire body inside out.

I think you need to calm down and move away from the keyboard, internet warrior.

Stop picking fights with everyone and acting like a word removed. Grow up FFS.

This. Plus I don't want McCleish anywhere near our club. And by 'our club', I mean Villa because I'm not a knuckledragger.

I dont know about getting a new manager but maybe Randy could donate a few million to the BBC so they can re-open 606 and the angry mob and brats can go back and continue their quarrel there.

Where have all these superb 'ITK''s gone? I'm sure i read quite a few of them putting it will 100% not be Mcleish so where is the updated information from them?

We aint signed him yet, so they may still be correct!!

Where have all these superb 'ITK''s gone? I'm sure i read quite a few of them putting it will 100% not be Mcleish so where is the updated information from them?

I think you'll find that them that clear those woods, pissed them off by doubting them and giving them grief - so they left.

They didn't force anyone to do anything. Some clearing in the woods had just scrawled graffiti on our clubs own property. I' d knock the shit out of them if I knew who they were, what an utterly retarded thing to do. You look after your own clubs stuff mo matter what, I'm with b6 now, he gets my full backing until results dictate he isn't fit to manage (if that happens).

This. Particulary the part about knocking the shit out of them. Id love to.

The "fan" who put the graffiti on the wall is obviously some kind of simpleton but I do love to hear from internet hardmen such as these 2 every now and then it alays makes me laugh. :lol:

Funny how everyone always gets put into a category on here isn't it. Read through my post history I don't post "big man" shit for the sake of looking tough. I saw that pic, people were talking about it, I lost my rag a bit and posted what I thought. I could have been face to face with the person and my reaction would have been the same. Not that's it's right and I should probably be retracting it so i don't get banned but what the he'll it was so retarded I'm going to leave it.

On a rendition flight to Poland.

We aint signed him yet, so they may still be correct!!

That's why i asked where is the updated information.

I dont know about getting a new manager but maybe Randy could donate a few million to the BBC so they can re-open 606 and the angry mob and brats can go back and continue their quarrel there.

That would be bliss, its like a virtual playground on here at the moment. You have to read 5 pages of teenage drivel before you get to an adult comment worth reading.

Stop picking fights with everyone and acting like a word removed. Grow up FFS.

kid, i got abuse from all angles im jus standing up for what i think is best for my club and if people want to try take the piss out of me il give it back.

im not scared of getting banned on here if jus a couple of people realise that if we had a better chairman invest 200 million then we would be in a much stronger position than we are now..

the truth is we held on by the skin of our teeth last season after spending 200 million and only being forced to sell two important players..

look how many important players tottenham had to sell in the same time yet they got a squad that is vastly superior to ours and with wages a lot less than ours...

"Shearer, 40, was the bookies' 1-8 favourite to take over. But his decision leaves the way open for Hornets chief Mackay to land the job."

Remember, just because the bookies and press say so, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Villa have ONLY released a statement regarding Martinez and McCleish as it became public. No-one knows who else has been interviewed behind closed doors. That's all it is, an interview. This does not guarentee AM the job.

Fingers crossed we have a better candidate lined up but I won't believe it until I see it on the OS.

The fact is the board have announced to the entire world they're gonna interview McLeish. I seriously doubt other canidates will be interested if they put McLeish before themselves.

We have to face reality that we're gonna get McLeish. But that doesn't mean we have to like it. I hope we'll drive the yanks out and send Faulkner back to his dead end job.

Still cant see AM being appointed, it just doesnt add up. Why oh why would RL commit PR suicide!?!?

Randy is in business, the fans are the clients, if you upset the client your turnover decreases etc etc.

Cant see, still think it will be Hughes on the 1st July and they are just interviewing AM.