• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd just come out and tell us it's Ancelotti, this waiting is like someone sticking a Blues shirt on me without consent - torturous!
Don't jinx it! I remember Sunday night some dingus on here changed their avatar to Ancelotti and we all know what happened the next day!

I wish they'd just come out and tell us it's Ancelotti, this waiting is like someone sticking a Blues shirt on me without consent - torturous!
Don't jinx it! I remember Sunday night some dingus on here changed their avatar to Ancelotti and we all know what happened the next day!

You muppet!!!!

I have a hunch it's Moyes.

I was told we were talking to CA a few days ago but I still have a feeling it's going to be him.

Yep the rumours on Twitter about 3 hours ago were Moyes.... the co-op guy ruled out Raniera but wouldn't say who he'd been told, but just before that he retweeted someone's post...

"don't rule out Moyes".......

Update on Martinez:

Wigan Athletic Chairman Dave Whelan yesterday praised Aston Villa for their thoroughly professional approach when requesting to interview manager Roberto Martinez, who is being considered for a position as head ball boy at Villa Park. According to Whelan, everyone at his club had been highly honoured and “dead chuffed for our Roberto” following the visit of a Villa delegation led by Chief Executive Paul Faulkner, described as “a real gent” by Latics tea lady Elsie Wainwright, visibly flushed with the excitement of serving freshly baked pies to the distinguished guests.

Although thought to be tempted by the Midlands giants’ offer of nearly £500 a week, more than double his current salary as Latics manager, Martinez is said to be “unsure whether he is ready to take the step up.”

A final decision on the man to lead Villa’s ball retrieval team next season is now expected to be postponed until next week, while Chairman Randy Lerner turns his attention to considering applications from Carlo Ancelotti and other candidates for the club’s vacant managerial position.

shite!

I've just put all the clues together.....

proximity to airports, gobsmacking, meltdown, less than half the fanbase will approve, able to work on a low budget......

it's me!

better put the mobile on charge and get up early