• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't understand why Dave Whelan has gone all public about this, he praised our professional approach, how professional is he for going all public...

Its all spin to make him look brilliant when as i expect Martinez will sign a new deal tomorrow. If he was number 1 choice, we would have got him by now, i just think his way down the list and rent a quote Whelan knows this.

Right Randy, you've kept myself and others thoroughly entertained over the past week, this thread has been truly epic! But any more waiting and we'll start speculating on Alan Curbishley and that really might push a few people over the edge (me included).

My one request is that you don't hold tomorrow's press conference at 2.30pm, as I would be in a meeting and it won't look good storming out celebrating like Peter Withe did in '82.

Other than that, fantastic work, and let the good times role! Welcome Carlo! :)

You must be shitting yourself. :lol:

You're predicting this like the guy who said the world will end!

Fresh boxers are on standby and yes, my world will end if I'm wrong 8)

Cheers for the updates guys.... In other words.... apart from a few smoke and mirrors

Really JUST LIKE LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO BED......... none of us have a bloody clue!

:bang:

(For a brief second I just wondered whether it might be Hiddink as DOF with Martinez as head coach)

Cheers for the updates guys.... In other words.... apart from a few smoke and mirrors

Really JUST LIKE LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO BED......... none of us have a bloody clue!

(For a brief second I just wondered whether it might be Hiddink as DOF with Martinez as head coach)

I would have thought Hiddink was a dead cert at Chelsea.

Why on earth would a world-class manager like Gus Hiddink choose to be an understudy to an unproven Wigan manager? That's got to be a joke, no?

Only people who could be described as gobsmaking I would imagine could be:-

Klinsmann or Hiddink possible DOF with RM as head coach.

The special one....

Ancelotti........

or someone else???!!!

Why on earth would a world-class manager like Gus Hiddink choose to be an understudy to an unproven Wigan manager? That's got to be a joke, no?

No it wasn't a joke... I just get the impression he's no longer bothered so much about a full time managers job that's all.

i thought similar but with Ancelotti instead of Hiddink ..and Zola or Martinez