• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @spare_avfc Thats the problem, I cant name them. The source has come directly from the club and a few bits needs to be tied up yet

Oooh, I know something. I can't say what I know but I know something. What a waste of time and energy. If they knew anything, they'd want to break it first. Total bollocks.

Not you diehard :lol:

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @spare_avfc Thats the problem, I cant name them. The source has come directly from the club and a few bits needs to be tied up yet

Oooh, I know something. I can't say what I know but I know something. What a waste of time and energy. If they knew anything, they'd want to break it first. Total bollocks.

Who knows mate. But, it does set the pulses racing!! lol.

We shall see.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

Who knows mate. But, it does set the pulses racing!! lol.

We shall see.

He said Teale knows but he wasn't the one who actually told him. I ain't one for reading into too much on Twitter of all places, but, get the feeling something big is brewing.