• McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Jose Mourinho.

If that actually happened it would be insane. Though if I owned Villa pretty much every big name would be asked. The worst thing they can say is no anything different that is good news. Lerner seems far to conservative at times.. Instead of just going I want Mourinho or Ancelotti, he spends a week seemingly dallying over smaller managers.

Oh really so you have access to his e-mails...sorry post tray

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rijkaard hasnt done anything out of barcelona worth noting though has he? Its like guardiola really the real test of whether hes a good manager or not is when he manages a lesser team because lets be fair big sam could that barca team and win things.

What's this Shaun Teale business...?

He posted a tweet saying "Gobsmacked, if true #utv", igniting the idea that there's something big breweing behind the scenes, which corresponds with what some ITKs have been saying - if you believe them.

He posted a tweet saying "Gobsmacked, if true #utv", igniting the idea that there's something big breweing behind the scenes, which corresponds with what some ITKs have been saying - if you believe them.

Something big brewing behind the scenes? They're not gonna give it to Dunne surely?

Rijkard did ok in turkey. Great in Spain. But let's be honest. Hea worth more of the risk than RM.

Like it or not he's a big name and will attract players.

I file this under "P" for Pure speculation. Why would Teale know anything about this deal? If he knows, then I'm sure other people know, ergo, there would be proper leaks as to who the real target would be. Sorry, but I think people are seeing more than there is to see with this. ITK tweets are seriously a waste of space. There are far too may of them saying that they know something.

So what have the itk's been saying? Ancelotti??

If it is ancelotti it makes sense that he would be gobsmacked as he said last week he was taking a break