• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has Martinez turned us down?

nah, my betting is that he hasnt even been interviewed

apparantly randy sent letter to wigan 9 days ago, thats been and gone....

He may well have had an interview but that's not to say he will get the job, if we contacted them 9 days ago when the transfer market opened we only had him penciled in as a possible(Randy just interviewed him as he was the one that made the request). I think if he does take charge at Villa we can kiss goodbey to some of the youth we have as Whelan will almost certanly be after a few loan deals here and there and RM will not be able to say no.

According to ESPNsoccernet Fuckit read it yourselfs.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=158185066

Sorry guys can you please catch me up? Been out for a few hours and seems like via Twitter, QSF or Moyes is back in the running and RM has turned us down?

Please go back a few pages and read, ur like the 5th person to ask!

I last read to page 196 which is when i left. It is now on page 240 odd.

I am now gonna trawl through 60 plus pages to find snippets of info that more than likely will be redundant in a few hours time anyway but none the less i would like to know

Just someone give me a run down before i go to bed!

what makes me laugh is that all this media bullshit is going about and in fact they know **** all, sky breaking news, sky sources blah blah blah these past 7 days could be total bollocks and this time tomorrow we will be watching a repeat of the press conference unveilling ancelotti as villas new manager :-)

one site says martinez said no, sky sports banging on all night about martinez been in talks, videos last night about benitez when none of them were actually pictures from recent

one of them it was **** snowing !!

they aint got a clue...

Yep, they ain't got a clue .....aren't you the person who said 100% Benitez nailed on?

Pause for thought anyone?

aston+villa+%28crop%29.jpg

Oh yes please!!! She can manage me any day of the week!!

What is so special about her? She would be only an average girl here in Slovakia. British, you are feeling like in heaven when you are here...I know it, I am always laughing on you when I see your blockheaded views on our girls roaming through the city center.

Take a trip to Slovakia :) it is worth of it.

she not that nice now - but she will go on to be one of the top 6 models in europe

what makes me laugh is that all this media bullshit is going about and in fact they know **** all, sky breaking news, sky sources blah blah blah these past 7 days could be total bollocks and this time tomorrow we will be watching a repeat of the press conference unveilling ancelotti as villas new manager :-)

one site says martinez said no, sky sports banging on all night about martinez been in talks, videos last night about benitez when none of them were actually pictures from recent

they aint got a clue...

Yep, they ain't got a clue .....aren't you the person who said 100% Benitez nailed on?

not me buddy, i dont want him 100 feet near our club.

like i said earlier, all this media shite is probably bollocks and guess work. this time last week we were reading that it was certain that ancelotti will be villa manager by next friday i.e tomorrow.. im waitin until tomorrow :-)

Sorry guys can you please catch me up? Been out for a few hours and seems like via Twitter, QSF or Moyes is back in the running and RM has turned us down?

Please go back a few pages and read, ur like the 5th person to ask!

I last read to page 196 which is when i left. It is now on page 240 odd.

I am now gonna trawl through 60 plus pages to find snippets of info that more than likely will be redundant in a few hours time anyway but none the less i would like to know

Just someone give me a run down before i go to bed!

OK, here is a quick summary:

1. I would **** that girl in the photo.

2. Corsica is an island

3. We still ain't got a manager.

You can go to bed now.

Things I've learned today:

[x] How to track private jets.

[x] What a calling sign is.

[x] Corsica is a rock owned by the French.

[ ] who the next Villa manager will be.

Three out of four isn't bad! What a wonderful source of adult further education VT is. LMAO. With information like this the bookies will just get richer. They ought to pay Randy Lerner to keep the soap running a few more weeks.

Now unless Randy has also flown Martinez out to Corsica

maybe he's flown out all the candidates and he is going to set them a challenge and then one of them will be hired in the boardroom

Yeah, it's the judges homes bit so he can pick his final 3.

I'm thinking more along the lines of that Japanese film where they put all te school kids on an island give them weapons and the last one left alive wins (or in our case manages AVFC)... Think it was called Battle Royal IIRC.

My ideal manager:

1. Below the age of 60

2. Strong connections

3. Free flowing football

4. Proven winner

There's quite a few out there, Randy. Get it right please.

except for Louis Van gaal dont know many who fit your profile

Pause for thought anyone?

aston+villa+%28crop%29.jpg

Oh yes please!!! She can manage me any day of the week!!

What is so special about her? She would be only an average girl here in Slovakia. British, you are feeling like in heaven when you are here...I know it, I am always laughing on you when I see your blockheaded views on our girls roaming through the city center.

Take a trip to Slovakia :) it is worth of it.

she not that nice now - but she will go on to be one of the top 6 models in europe

I think I'll have her as my desktop background...That should please the missus. My argument will be - well it's only because she has a villa shirt on!! Not a patch on you darling. lol

they aint got a clue...

not me buddy, i dont want him 100 feet near our club.

like i said earlier, all this media shite is probably bollocks and guess work. this time last week we were reading that it was certain that ancelotti will be villa manager by next friday i.e tomorrow.. im waitin until tomorrow :-)

funny ....

Well I have heard it's a done deal. It's a **** joke I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR LERNER

he has not got a clue!!!

Rafa is shit. He finished 7th with **** Liverpool and got sacked. That says it all !!!

I can hear the holte end now

YOUR JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER

If Martinez is offered the job then he will surely need to improve his backroom staff! Should he join us I hope that everyone gives him a chance,You would think that Randy has 2 or 3 to interview before offering the position.

I'm thinking more along the lines of that Japanese film where they put all te school kids on an island give them weapons and the last one left alive wins (or in our case manages AVFC)... Think it was called Battle Royal IIRC.

I was thinking the exact same thing! But then worried people would think I was talking about Wrestling nonsense if I said Battle Royale

If Martinez is offered the job then he will surely need to improve his backroom staff! Should he join us I hope that everyone gives him a chance,You would think that Randy has 2 or 3 to interview before offering the position.

So whats dave whelan on about a decision in the next 24 hours ? - Whether RM goes for the interview ? - its getting like a monty python sketch !