He seems to have wasted the money he had at Wigan

I give you

Curtis Davies - £10m

NRC £8.5m

Habib Beye £3m....just for a start

or Milner £12m

Young £9.5m

Friedal £2.5m

What has this to do with MON's signings anyway?

I think his just highlighting the fact that nobody is perfect in the transfer market,

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to be making a dogs breakfast of the managerial appointment again. Just like we did last year

Give it a rest will you pal, everything that has come out of your posts has been negative. Go down and watch Small Heath next year if Villa are so bad...

What a terribly slow day. It's nearly time for dinner and there hasn't been a single new odds-on favourite for the job all day. What a let-down after yesterday.

Come on you journalists, please, at least make up something plausible to liven things up a bit...

It just seems like people are honestly expecting us to get a World Class manager. As much i know we are BIG club, it seems most other teams and the press disagree with that which counts against us. Hopefully whoever is appointed can change that.

I'm really disliking a lot of Villa fans right now. Kicking and screaming because they're not getting their own way. As if hundreds of thousands of people would all agree on one decision. That is why it's the board, the ones who are actually interviewing these men and listening to their plans, have the decision. While the board have made mistakes i also admire the way they have been rectified; and this is the way to success.

Ok I am confused? I swear the guy on H&V said he made it up?

Found out where it's been...This isn't a lie

macbhx Martin McGrath

@Cheesy_Combo @avfccentral it's due into Luton later on from Madrid ! #avfc

Macbhx is the person who started all of this, he tweeted that Randy's jet had left Birmingham airport

He did but it turned out to be true.

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

We seem to be making a dogs breakfast of the managerial appointment again. Just like we did last year

You talk (type) some absolute toss.

Chill out and wait and see what happens, and when it does happen, whoever it is who's manager give them a chance.

So many fans have no patience whatsoever.

If it is Martinez, it could turn out to be shite, or it could be awesome, or extremely average, but let's see how it goes before you start blaming the board for something they havent even done yet.

It just seems like people are honestly expecting us to get a World Class manager. As much i know we are BIG club, it seems most other teams and the press disagree with that which counts against us. Hopefully whoever is appointed can change that.

I'm really disliking a lot of Villa fans right now. Kicking and screaming because they're not getting their own way. As if hundreds of thousands of people would all agree on one decision. That is why it's the board, the ones who are actually interviewing these men and listening to their plans, have the decision. While the board have made mistakes i also admire the way they have been rectified; and this is the way to success.

I am with you on that one mate behaving like a bunch of spoilt brats

I am with you on that one mate behaving like a bunch of spoilt brats

Agreed. It's embarrassing.

You talk (type) some absolute toss.

Chill out and wait and see what happens, and when it does happen, whoever it is who's manager give them a chance.

So many fans have no patience whatsoever.

If it is Martinez, it could turn out to be shite, or it could be awesome, or extremely average, but let's see how it goes before you start blaming the board for something they havent even done yet.

This

I am guessing if we do get Martinez, our title challenge for next season has taken a massive blow?

You serious?!

For the record, I weren't. But judging from the posts on here, it's almost as if people expect us to get a manager in now that will get us challenging immediately.

Ok I am confused? I swear the guy on H&V said he made it up?

Found out where it's been...This isn't a lie

macbhx Martin McGrath

@Cheesy_Combo @avfccentral it's due into Luton later on from Madrid ! #avfc

Macbhx is the person who started all of this, he tweeted that Randy's jet had left Birmingham airport

He did but it turned out to be true.

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

As the original tracker of Mr Lerner's jet, I can vouch for the credibility of Macbhx, he's not a bad lad :winkold:

The 'blocking' of same jet on FlightAware and other such sites was a result of it being tracked during the takeover of 2006. The owner probably (rightly) thought that too much was known.

But Macbhx and I have access to other sources....